So how do guys hook up? What does the process involve? At 20 years old, am I better off hooking up, dating women, or just exclusively using my hand?

I watched some youtube videos about it and seemingly you just gotta know how to flirt and get women in the mood for sex. But flirting isn’t a skill I naturally have. I’m not really sure what it would take to develop flirting as a skill.

Practice I suppose. But then again, I’m still not entirely sure I want to hook up.

I’m kind of nervous about doing it for the first time. I’m just not comfortable with the idea of forcing things along too quickly with people I barely know but then again, I also recognize the fact that most girls my age have absolutely no relationship value.

But I’d still prefer to enter an actual relationship and have the same sex partner long term, its just to find a girl I’m even compatible with is a stressful enough ordeal on its own.

But that isn’t to say I’m trying to match with a girl and have frequent sex with her be my #1 priority. Compatibility is my #1 priority and I’d rather have an amazing girlfriend even if it meant never having sex.

But then again achieving the ideal girlfriend just seems like such an unrealistic goal I almost feel like just giving up on it.

I mean sure I’m loyal, I won’t cheat, I’m honest, I’m not manipulative, and I like the idea of being affectionate and romantic and stuff but that doesn’t make me anybody extraordinary.

Those are all basic expectations every girl should have for a guy.

But the difference between me and other guys is they’re more exciting to women. They’re more visually attractive.

So it’s as if my initial attraction just sucks and that’s why I’m having a hard time finding women. But I never chose to be short and skinny no matter how much food I ate.

So it’s as if just being a genuinely good person isn’t what attracts women, it’s what keeps them from leaving.

I’ll be honest though, I do need to find more hobbies and stuff. Its understandable why telling girls I spend most of my days just doing homework and resting in between isn’t exactly interesting to them.

Post Opinion