1 mo

Which is the better way of getting into a healthy relationship that is from real life dating or from online dating?

Which is the better way of getting into a healthy relationship and not getting into another toxic relationship? I'm a woman with learning disabilities been in some previous relationships that were bad and one was toxic. I only been in one good relationship that also ended for me. It is better to get to know a guy in real life than is compared to online dating which is not good for healthy long term relationships. I'm maybe attracted to one guy that I saw at the time at an adult gaming event on Thursday that I went on holiday. Not seen him the other two Thursdays. I do not want to make the same mistake of choosing bad guys. I have to date or be in a relationship with men with moderate learning disabilities. They can also be real good guys or bad guys too. I'm been okay.

Post Opinion