22 d

Are men even capable of loving nearly as much as women. Why don't men care about anything and move on so quick?

Whenever I date a guy when we’re together it’s always like he cares so much and he’s so deeply in love then the second it’s gone, we fall off, or he breaks it’s off he just doesn’t care at all. Suddenly anything they said doesn’t matter and it’s like they never met you. I care and I think it’s obvious I care every time I don’t see a problem with that I think caring about people is important.

It hurts my feelings because it’s like men simply don’t care or love at all like women do. I remember every sweet moment and nice thing they said and the second it’s over a man will just throw it all out and keep moving. It’s not a thing about not moving on, I move on but I also move on with a reasonable pace and still value my time with each individual I don’t get why men don’t do that too.

The only men who seem to care after the fact are the one you date for like a year or more. Even then men get much more obsessive it’s not even reminiscing in a loving way it’s just anger and possessiveness. Which is insane to me because I could date a guy for 3 months and still find value in him. Do men really just not care as much as women do and why do they move on so quickly?

Post Opinion