How To Get Good Grades DISCLAIMER!!! YOU Won't Be DAMNED!!

Anonymous

HELLO EVERYONE, HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO STOP HAVING SHIT GRADES?

I am here to tell you all the secrets.

1. DONT STUDY, SING IT!

People since the dawn of time have been wondering how to remember and comprehend things, but there is a better way to do it ...JUST CREATE A MELODY! like oooo oooo ahhh caaaarrdioooo pulmonaaaaaaary rreecusitation. this obviously works best with vocabulary but you can always add a twist to everything.

How to get good grades DISCLAIMER!!! YOU won't BE DAMNED!!

2. STOP BEING A LAZY FUCKTARD!

actually do the shit, dont you wanna be in the top 1 percent?? well bitch you can, you have eyes and legs that work right! get dat ass up!

3. GET DAT ASS ORGANIZED MOTHAFUGGA!

look how fucking beautiful it is! and it actually helps ur brain, when ur ass re-reads it

4. PUT DOWN THE PHONE AND GO TO FUCKING SLEEP ON TIME

like seriously go to sleep right now if its between 9:00pm and 5:00am, then wake up and study with enjoyment.

5. LEARN MORE MATH IN THEM TEXTBOOKS BIOTTCH!!

math is actualy fun as hell when you know it. it gives you that energetic drive to succeed, you feel totes smart too.

6. PLEASURE IS GETTING OLD

temporary things dont last. keep a consistent eye on what will accumilate for the long term. always believe in you self.

0
1

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

10
  • SunsetRose
    I'm not very organized when I first take notes, but when studying for a test I like to rewrite my notes in an organized manner and color code things. It's a great way to remember things

Share the first opinion in your gender