Everyday, you are applying to many jobs. Imagine that you prepared your CV and applied for a job.
Then they evaluated your application and called you for an interview. You will probably have limited time to make a good impression, and you will also have no idea how it will go. That's why you must be prepared for these possibilities:
They will ask you about your career
Prepare a short and interesting summary about your last job and rehearse it. Specify your experiences about the job that you applied. Make sure it doesn't take more than 10 min.
They will ask you why you find yourself suitable for this job
It's more difficult to be prepared for these kind of questions. But still, you must have some titles on your mind.
They will ask you personal questions which are chosen randomly
And probably they will do that in an offensive way to test your velocity of thinking and flexibility. Think fast and keep your cool. The person asking questions may be testing your reaction to the difficult questions which are not fair.
In the first 30 sec. of the interview they will observe your appearance, manners, and speech. So have confidence and be cheerful (even if you feel nervous, smile. It will have a big effect). Also don't forget to make eye contact while talking.
Keep in mind these fine details
- Don't sit before they show you where to sit.
- Don't look at your watch during the interview.
- Don't ask about the salary before the interviewer opens the topic.
- Don't disconnect eye contact.
- Be honest and say if you don't know the answer.
- Show how willing and enthusiastic you are for that job.
- Be punctual and get there 15 minutes early.