Would you quit your job if you knew your boss was going to fire you?

My boss has threatened to fire me if I take a day off work, even if it is for a specialist appointment or an appointment to check on me and my unborn baby. She honestly made me feel like my job was more important than the life of my unborn baby and made me feel like if I want to keep my job I have to kill my unborn baby. This woman is a mother herself.

If you knew your boss was going to fire you, would you quit before they could fire you?

Updates
1 y
Update. I have made the decision to quit. It is not only the boss I am having issues with but I am also now having issues with the night cleaners taking my products and using them and I am tired of having to also do their work on top of my own work because they just sit around and do nothing. The night cleaners have been warned repeatedly to start doing their work but they just don't listen or care. The company have already replaced the original cleaners with new cleaners but the new cleaners
Updates
1 y
Are worse than the last cleaners
Post Opinion