Eye Candy for the Ladies

Long hair isn't just for women!

:P

Eye Candy for the Ladies

Girls! Feel free to post other pictures you find candy-like. =)

3035
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 34

• (rolls eyes)

No offense, of course, to the OP.

But implying that "long hair is attractive on a man" is a little bit misleading. That reminds me of the joke my tax professor used to say about how him and his wife got together. She still had the pair of jeans she was wearing when they met. After all those years. And she would wear them proudly, and tell all her friends how "those were the jeans that caused him to come over and talk to her." One day, a friend asked him why he walked over to talk to her.

He replied:

"Well, I saw her, and she was just stunning. She was like an angelic fairy. I was too intimidated to go up and talk to her. I felt like she was too good for me, and that I didn't really have as much to offer. But then... when I saw those jeans that she was wearing, I thought to myself 'Oh my God, those things are hideous, maybe I stand a chance after all.' So, I went up to talk to her. I was willing to put aside and overlook that little imperfection, and so we ended up together."

In most of these pictures, the guys either have an attractive face, an attractive body, are in a sexy masculine pose, etc.

So, normally, the knee-jerk defensive mechanism of, "Ugh, yeah? Okay? So, he's just another hot guy. I'm sorry, I'm not the kind of person that just gives in to lust or their sexual instincts. I'm not going to allow myself to be swayed by looks. A guy's looks don't matter. Besides, I'm not into pretty boys. He's too pretty," takes over.

But, when you throw in a little "imperfection," something trivial, like (oh I don't know) "long hair," all of a sudden, the "need" for that defensive mechanism goes away. As a result, what's put forth in the conscious mind (quite comfortably) is an appreciation for the man's facial and other physical features, and his sexual attractiveness. All of a sudden, it's "okay" and "emotionally acceptable and allowable" to enjoy those things.

I'd like to wager, though, that if a fat unattractive guy starts growing out his hair long all of a sudden, he's not going to be any "more" attractive to women (on average).

• People look really different with long hair compared to short hair, so it could be the hair. They could be ugly as shit with short hair.

• My girlfriend keeps telling me to grow my hair out. She must like that look (as well as many others I see) but wow do I hate guys with long hair. It's like, get a hair cut ya hippy! Haha but in all seriousness, I'm just not about that look. Plus in my line of work, long hair could kill me. Lots of moving parts on machines that would love to wrap your hair up and pull you in into some of the worst deaths you could think of.
    im all about long hair on girls and short on guys. Makes it easier to tell the difference

• Id say this guy pulls it off too...

payload232.cargocollective.com/.../...MAIN_800.jpg

From what I can tell, only guys with really madculine bone structure can pull off long hair. That way it balances out.

• Avg income of these guys: $50k baha😂

• dude... my pic isn't there...

• Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Edge. The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Jeff Hardy.

• Life was cruel to me on that front, I have always found long hair on guys attractive but when I was young I had curly hair that grew into a mop rather than long and now I am bald. It could be a case of grass is greener on the other side but good call look hair is hot and let's be serious if I was second guy, I would never put mirror down.

• So you have a thing for long hair? Checkout Roman Reigns. Would it kill
    you women to find the average joe like me attractive? I forgot we're not attractive
    never have been never will be. And this is typical Gag behavior its fine for a female
    users to post these kinds of pics, but if I or another guy were to post pics of half naked
    women it'll get pulled Double standards much?

• Well hair length is very much a choice, no need to feel sorry for yourself if you don't have it because anyone can grow their hair out. If you post pics of half naked women where the hairstyle is obviously the main point, I don't see why anyone would make a problem out of it.

• Your bitterness makes you extremely offputting - not your hair. 🐍

• Why are you pissed? Girls are allowed to like guys that aren't or don't look like you. Seriously, get some self esteem.

• I used to have really long hair before I met my girlfriend, and at the time I had long hair she had short hair so there was a time when my hair was longer than hers xDDD. But she hates long hair and doesn't want me to grow it out haha she says she likes it "floofy" at the top and shorter on the sides.

• Hmm, if I had hair, I'd possibly grow it out for a laugh :)

• I think I'd look best with the short hair I got.

• I've been growing my hair lately. Unfortunately, I'm bald at the top. So, it does seem a little strange to have long hair and a beard with a bald spot.

• Ummm, my pic isn't there... why?

• These dudes look so homo...

• They probably get more women then you do too lmao

• You're on the internet, why are you surprised someone disagrees with your opinion? Your opinion sounds stupid and therefore other people on the internet will argue with that opinion.

She doesn't repeat her sentence, you do. Besides, she doesn't neccessarily like gay dudes, sje likes dudes you think look gay. Big difference.

• @Felinegirl well that was interesting

• i grow my hair to my shoulders then i cut i short and let it grow mid to long again your not young forever

bene thinking of shaving my whole head lately

• We call that Man Pretty! *wink*

• Well great I have none of these.

• yeah but looking after your hair is just too much effort

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 29