10 Things You Should Do Before Summer Ends

MissMc3

1) Go To A Big Theme Park

Try going with just you and your bestie or a whole bunch of people to go to the biggest theme park you can find and make a day of it.

2) Go On A Road Trip

Go on a road trip with a group of close friends and stop at a few beaches or bars to sit and just chill out with your buddies. Don't think too muc about it, the more spontaneous the better.

3) Spend Way Too Much On The Best Concert Tickets

Spend a ton of money on great concert tickets for someone you really want to see. Go with someone who likes them as much as you do and spend the night fangirling.

4) Go To A Music Festival

Go to a huge festival that lasts days and sleep in a tent on the grass with a bunch of your friends for a party marathon.

5) Go See Three Movies In The Same Day- Or More

Grab your best friend and go see multiple movies in one day. Buy all the junk food you can and watch all the movies you want to see.

6) Have An Ultimate Night In

Get a ton of junk food (and alcohol) and spend the night in watching movies and talking your girls/boys. Don't spend a second even thinking about calories or how much sugar is in anything for just one night and enjoy everything you can.

7) Veg

Spend an entire day by yourself just sitting in your PJ's and relaxing. Listen to music, cook something, watch a movie, just do whatever you want and don't think about anything but chilling out.

8) Read A Book You've Always Wanted To Read But Never Had Time For

Find that one book you've always been really interested in reading and finish the entire thing before the summer ends, so that you feel like you've accomplished something.

9) Spend A Day Binging At The Mall

Spend a day buying whatever you want at the mall and going to every store you can possibly make time for before all the stores close.

10) Learn How To Cook Something

Pick your favourite food and learn how to cook it well. Even if it takes a few tries, it'll be worth it and you might end up liking cooking!

Hope you found some things to do this summer from my list! 😊

9
12
12Girl Opinion
9Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Fathoms77
    5, 7, and 9 are out for me (I can't watch that many movies in a day, "veg" is not something I can do unless I'm deathly ill, and malls just bore me to tears), but I've always enjoyed doing the other things.

Even if I've replaced the items in the picture for #6 with food that's actually edible. ;)
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• KRIEL55
    hmm did half of these. yeah i dont know why i haven't been to a concert in a while i might do that and i want to learn how to cook more.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

118
  • Stardust143
    Okay, done all of these this summer, except three movies in the same day. I'll have to get on that haha. Good list. :)
  • Rainie_
    If only theme park entrance fee didn't cost £50 ($65), and music festivals being a minimum of £60 ($80) for a day ticket, and cinema is like £15 ($20) a movie. 😫 Concerts are out of the question 😂
    The others seem fairly reasonable for my broke ass though :D
    • Rainie_

Did go to a festival which i bought with a voucher though ahah obviously.

• nojokecarmichael
    I definitely wanted to do the mall, concert and road trip ones. Except the only concert I wanted to go to was a drake concert and that's in 5 days and the tickets are $200-$300
  • Cccgala
    Great Take! Summer's done here, unfortunately 😞 But I have done 2, 7, 8, 9, and 10 last April and May 😊
  • EscobarTheFamous
    I don't have money
    I don't have a car
    I don't have a friend to go together
    Waiting to end of the summer then ı can go school and meet my friends again
    • Jager66

lol wow.

• @Jager66 help.

• Same here

• DandelionGirl
    I've done 7 and 10, can't really afford to do others right now.
  • CorvetteGirl
    I have done 2, 3, 6, 9, and 10.
    The road trip was so cool. And I go to my second summer concert this Tuesday
  • TheButterfly
    I went to the Twenty One Pilots concert yesterday and it was awesome
    • MissMc3

I WENT TO SEE THEM EARLIER THIS YEAR THEY'RE INCREDIBLE

• MissMc3

Did you see Mutemath too?

• IKR. And yes but I thought they sucked and hurt me ears haha

• ikissedtheskyonce
    I already knew this had to be posted by a teenager, and i was right
    • Hidden_P

Well, if it was a teacher they would be too drunk to post. And the rest of us work through summer. We barely get 6 weeks off a year let alone in one go.

• BernieforLife16
    Thanks I'm definitely doing the roadtrip, night in and mall trip.
  • Ghassan
    I've only done 2,8 and 10 and now I want to get back to college.
  • legalboxers
    would like to go to the shore but no one wants to go with me
  • YourFutureEx
    I wish ;_;
  • kelvinmed
    Really cool things to do
  • pooper89
    Yeah most of those require money :/
  • Mario21
    Too late 😭
  • COCOCHANEL
    WATER SLIDE
  • Anonymous
    I'll keep this in mind when summer actually comes in the first place.
  • Anonymous
    I want to do 1, 5, 6, and 10. They seem the funnest for me on the list.