8 of the Hottest Butterfaces In The Industry

The Entertainment industry, that is.

Now...don't get me wrong...these people aren't ugly, but their bodies definitely trump their facial beauty...or lack there of...

You know what they say: you can't work on your face, but you can work on your body.

(Although...you really could work on your face...with big enough of a budget...and a lot of them did...)

Jennifer Aniston

Hottest Butterfaces In The Industry

Jake Gyllenhaal

Nicole Scherzinger

Matthew Mcconaughey

Cameron Diaz

Enrique Iglesias

Katy Perry

Britney Spears

6370
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• None of these are butterfaces. All of them have attractive faces except Cameron Diaz

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 69

• I would not have Jennifer Anniston or Cameron Diaz on this list. Both have rather attractive faces as well as bodies. The others. . . meh!

• ... huh? I read "butterface" and expected ugly people

None of these people are ugly

This take makes no sense

• jennifer aniston is a great example. fantastic body only ok face. Same with katy perry. cameron diaz may be at this point (43 years old) but i think she was gorgeous when she was younger
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...uzz-27902-1361996559-7.jpg
    img2.rnkr-static.com/.../...ng-cameron-diaz-u1.jpg

• damn, thats the widest smile i have ever seen

• I've always seen Cameron as beautiful. In fact- i think her face is more beautiful than her body! Maybe it's only because I grew up watching the films she was younger in. And of course physical beauty is only temporary.

• She's still hot. I can understand the cannibalizing from girls but guys? I guess preferences, but whatever.

• Huh?
    Jake, Matthew, Enrique, Katy & Britney have good looking face.

If they're butterface, I'm a hideous scarecrow then.

• Britney aged terribly. She looks old now. She was hot in her younger days.

• @Stacyzee I mean, yeah she aged, but butterface?

The only person I added mistakenly was Jake. I was using mobile version at that time so, I'd not see the images properly.

• I'm sorry but if you think these people are butterfaces your standards of facial beauty must be absurd. literally all of these have good looking faces that are equal to their bodies..

• You think Cameron Diaz is a butter face?

You are clinically insane.

• NEVER found Cameron Diaz attractive on any level

• Compared to how she use to look, ABSOLUTELY.

• @redeyemindtricks women's opinion on other women takes a back seat to men's opinion on the matter, and vice versa.

• Yeah... You have no idea what the word 'butterface' means.

• Matthew McConaughey, Enrique, and Katy Perry are NOT butterfaces. I scared to know who you consider to be attractive..

• Just how pretty can you be to be able to call these women butterfaces with a clear conscience?

• if those faces are ugly, i must be a grotesque monster wtf was that :O

• I disagree jennifer aniston, jake gyllenhaal, cameron diaz, and katty perry are all really good looking
    I don't know how you even thought to put katty oerry on this list she's gorgeous
    I dk the others... well i know spears but haven't seen her in so long that i dont really remember what she looks like... idr her being ugly tho

• WHAAA? Those are "butter faces"? Lol.
    As in she's got a great body but her face...
    Like someone else said, I think you are missing the definition of butter face.
    Here's a true butter face.
    sizlingpeople.com/.../...-Jessica-Parker-Hot-2.jpg

• Meh - this stuff started getting promoted to make people who aren't very hot feel good about themselves.
    I guess I'm cold hearted towards it because I'm blessed with all 3 - a super brain, handsome appearance, cute face (and yes, half of the world loves to hate you for it, especially if you don't put yourself down for it - stupid but common)

• Omg, congrats on being a super handsome smart guy!

But literally, no one gives a fuck.

• @Pilulu Well you clearly do enough to reply. Or are you just ugly and envious - and did I not already describe that in brackets (which sort of makes you stupid too, poor thing).

• From those ladies, Katie Perry is my favourite :D
    Wouldn't say she has an ugly face. Nciole Scherzinger is more than okay as well.
    The others are not my favourites...

• Wow, a lot of angry morons responding, apparently not even bothering to read the part where you said they're not ugly your only saying their body is better then their nice faces, people really need to take a chill pill and learn how to read

• The term butterface itself means someone ugly facially but hot body wise. She should have used a different term instead of trying to redefine it.

• @Stacyzee yup, anonymity gives them false gall and spine, more then half the crap people call each other and say they wouldn't have guts to say in person, I myself will say it no matter what because I tell it how it is and think lying is a waste of time and pointless, but I also don't go around calling others idol words or insults unless they act like one, I prick or bonehead or childish etc.. It is sad they feel such hatred towards themselves and their own life they have to lash out at others because their different or because of jealousy. Too many angry people out there and all that anger they hold is accomplishing is self destruction and preventing themselves from enjoying the good moments and letting life pass them by.

• I. e. Prick or bonehead* stupid autocorrect

• Literally none of these are examples of butterfaces. The pictures didn't load initially and I knew this was a bogus take when I saw Aniston.

• The gents on this list don't make sense...

I genuinely don't get how someone might think that they have an aesthetically pleasing body but that's just my opinion.

Anyone beg to differ?

• Well thats the first time I've heard of ENRIQUE being called a butterface, woow. His body is decent but nothing on his face.

• I have to disagree with all of the ladies on this list. None of them is a real butterface. I can't think of a celebrity off the top of my head that is one.

• More from Guys
    49

What Girls Said 62

• This was a fail. None of these people have butter faces. Seriously though, Jake Gyllenhaal has a butterface, really? He is one of the most gorgeous men in Hollywood.

a4.files.biography.com/.../...NDEwNzk1MjAyMDYy.jpg

Most of these people are probably better looking than everyone on this thread.

• What on earth is sticking out of Matthews shorts 😱 Merman dick or what? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Nicole Scherzinger has stayed at a hotel a used to work in a couple of times, and her face, in "real life" is honestly possibly the most beautiful face in the world. There isn't a picture out there that does her anywhere near justice.
    Even speaking as a completely straight female, she takes your breath away. Everybody said that.

She is also a really really nice lady.

• My unpopular opinions:
    Jennifer Aniston is the epitome of a butterface. In fact, her body is nothing special either. Cameron Diaz back in the day was pretty cute. Britney back in the day was a solid 9. She's still not a butterface to me though. Nicole S. is hot. Enrique is hot. Matthew M. was hot back in the day. Katy Perry is cute. Jake is not ugly but I don't get the big deal about him at all.

• There is no such thing as a butterface because nobody ugly because God made everybody beautiful because he made them for who they are , he made them, , he made them unique so the world won't a boring place , nobody can control the way they look or choosed how they look.

• " 8 of the Hottest Butterfaces In The Industry" damn girl lol
    Nicole has a pretty face , well at least I think so. And matthew has an attractive face.

• Sorry but I think you missed class the day they explained "butter face".

• Um... what? lol katy perry has a very proportional face, same with nicole. Not sure what you're on. The rest of them were hot in their prime but are more aged so are less attractive (jennifer, britney, cameron).. but they're not butterfaces, just aged.

• This is too weird... Even when beauty is subjective, Cameron, Enrique, Katy and Britney all have above average facial beauty.

Jennifer and the other dude would be the only ones who semi fit here...

• I mean the first 4 on your list would be the only ones to fit the list... Not just the two.

• A lot of these people are attractive facially.
    I wonder what's ugly to you then...

• Lmfao this must be a joke.
    How the fuck is Enrique up there?
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../35s7cv.jpg

• I don't think Enrique Iglesias, Nicole can't-spell-her-surname, Katy Perry and Cameron Diaz are butter faces, they're quite attractive face and body-wise, the rest are pretty plain. I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder

• Last time I checked "butterface" meant hot body and ugly face. While I dont think every single person listed is hot or sexy they are not in any way butterfaces!

• You're completely on your own on this. First of all, that is a terrible photo of Jennifer Aniston. It's the other way around with her. She has a beautiful face but her body isn't that amazing. It's a good body, but not like pinup modelesque. Same with Katy Perry. Gorgeous face but body isn't exactly like a model's.

Don't see really any discrepancies with any of your other choices. lol. Like I said, you're totally on your own with this one.

• Jennifer aniston looks like a horse. Old and her body is too manly. She has no curves , hips or waistline. Bleh. If anhone finds her attractive they have the lowest standards. Cameron diaz has a terrible body. No hips either. Britney looks nasty in that picture. Horrible body. She looks chubby with saggy boobs. Enrique is a TOTAL hottie though. Don't know why he's even in this list. he's handsome as fuck. Matthew is average. Nicole and katy are pretty.

• No way should jake katie and nicole be on this... pre babies brittney was hot she let herself slide for a bit but now she's a powerful mid30s mom she's almost better than young brittney

• are you kidding me right now. most of these either have attractive faces or alrightt looking faces but really average bodies. either one. nowhere near butterfaces.

• In my opinion all of these people are decently attractive in the face and all have equally nice bodies except Spears and Diaz, that's just my opinion.

And well I guess Katy Perry has a better body than face, but still, she's very pretty.

• Katy Perry is amazingly gorgeous - are you sure you know what a butterface is?

• Jennifer Aniston is beautiful. And i don't know many people better looking at that age. Bad call.

• More from Girls
    42