Twelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

1. Kefka Palazzo - Final Fantasy VI

Alias: Cefca Palazzo (Japanese version), Lord Kefka, The Psycho Clown, Master KefkaTwelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

Occupation: Court mage, magitek knight prototype, supreme God of magic(late in the game), Founder and leader of the Cult of Kefka

Powers: Magic, and developed absolute godlike powers that allowed him to destroy everything late in the game

2. # - Final Fantasy VII Twelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

3. Bowser - Super Mario Bros FranchiseTwelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

Bowser doesn't have any grandiose plans of world domination, His whole thing is just kidnapping Princess Peach and getting some tail, Most of the time.

#Relatable

4. Ganondorf/Ganon - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.Twelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

5. Nemesis - Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Twelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

AKA: Nemesis-T Type (Pursuer) - Resident Evil: The Umbrella ChroniclesTwelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

6. The Joker - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Various other Batman games.Twelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

7. Luca Blight - Suikoden 2Twelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

Although not the end boss (He dies pretty early in the game) He is the main protagonist, And is the most memorable (and evil) villain in the whole series.

The boss fist is also epic, And Blight dies in spectacular fashion!

8.The Archdemon - Dragon Age: OriginsTwelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

AKA: Urthemiel, the Dragon of Beauty(Before the old God was corrupted)

9. Ultimecia - Final Fantasy VIIITwelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

10. Psycho Mantis - Metal Gear SolidTwelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

This nasty boss is the one who actually broke the fourth wall and actually read your damn memory card.

He would taunt you about your number of saves and mention other Konomi games you had saved. He also messed with your controller, inverting the game controls and other frustrating things.

He also wasn't the final boss in Metal Gear, But is one of the most memorable bosses ever!

He also had one of the creepiest character voices ever, And things got really creepy once he pulled of the gas mask. Near invulnerable unless you figure out to unplug you controller and plugging it into the second player port to prevent him from 'reading your mind'.

11. Tyrant - Resident EvilTwelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

Just when you thought you were a master of Resident Evil, The tyrant came along and b*tch slapped you back to reality.

You have to save all your magnum rounds, And anything else you could to have a chance. If you could do enough damage before getting your head taking off by the claw hand from hell, Barry will show up and toss you a rocket launcher to finish the job.

It is possible that the tyrant will dodge the rocket and kill you anyway, Though.

12. Donkey Kong - Donkey KongTwelve Of My Favorite Video Game End Bosses

I't ain't on till it's on like Donkey Kong!

#EvilDoers

12

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2