Which Is Usually Worse, A Bad Comedy Movie Or Bad Horror Movie? Let's Compare

What's Usually Worse A Bad Comedy Movie Or Bad Horror Movie?

Bad Comedy Movies Which Is Usually Worse, A Bad Comedy Movie Or Bad Horror Movie? Let's Compare

Well a bad comedy that doesn't make you laugh can get irritating fast. All you can really think to yourself is that's not funny at all. When watching an awful comedy your just wanting something in any kind of humor to make you laugh. A movie that has nothing but gross out humor and no jokes can make it insufferable to sit through.

Bad Horror Movies Which Is Usually Worse, A Bad Comedy Movie Or Bad Horror Movie? Let's Compare

The thing about bad horror movies is that many people can find it funny how bad it can be. When its not scary when its supposed to be your thinking I'm supposed to find this scary? There's many things that can make a horror movie not scary.

Which One Do You Think Is Worse? Bad Comedy Movie Or Bad Horror Movie? Which One Do You Think Would Be Worse To Sit Through, Which On Do You Think Would Be More Insufferable?

99

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to love horror, but as I have gotten older, I started to really hate horror as a genre. When I watched horror, I would have said a bad comedy is worse.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad horror movie. If a scary movie is not scary then it didn't do it's job if being a horror movie.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 8

• "A Good and even Better Comedy and no Horror Movie" @Red88xxx, is that you Finally Unfollowed me Here, dear, and Me and my Feet can Now... Rest in Peace.
    The best part of you was your 2 prety kitty. xx

• *Watch what You say Here, dear, I do Report and Get Results. xx

• @Paris13 I never unfollwed you why did you unfollow me also Why would I unfollow you? I'm so confused ):

• Paris please I said I'm sorry please forgive me I feel like shit right now ):

• Bad comedy! because they are so annoyingp, sometimes they get met me mad while a bad horror only bores me l

• True because with a bad comedy your waiting for something to make you laugh

• Bad comedy. Comedy should make people laugh, if it fails at that it makes people watch in silence. Horror should make people scared, if it fails, usually it makes them laugh.

• I think a bad comedy is worse then a bad horror

• Bad horror... by that you mean all horror movies?

• Bad horror

• both awful, waste of time

• bad horror novie

What Guys Said 8

• Bad horror has the versatility to become a comedy movie in some instances, haha. Bad comedies don't have many redeeming qualities.

• That's what I heard about bad horror movies a lot have the opportunity to be hilarious

• Bad comedies for me, since bad comedies can't even elicit laughter.

A bad horror film can actually surpass a comedy in this respect even taken as a comedy. I've never found horror movies to be scary anyway so I never saw the point of horror as being to frighten, at least not exclusively, so I don't consider a horror film a failure if it doesn't frighten me in any way. I only consider it a failure if it doesn't interest me in any way, but a horror has a lot of ways to interest me that comedies often don't.

It takes an especially bad horror movie to completely disappoint me.

• Yeah I probably rather sit through a horrible horror movie than a bad comedy

• Watching that, but I simultaneously checked out some clips of Vacation and I think they're all right. They're kind of retarded but I don't think it's too lame, just really dumb.

• The 2015 Vacation was a remake of the original vacation movie the original I heard is really good

• A bad comedy is worse, because at least a bad horror movie is funny...

• Bad comedy.
    There are people who watch a bad horror movie for the fun of laughing at how bad it is.
    But without the laughs and without any deep story a "comedy" movie has nothing noteworthy, nothing catchy and will become the pure cringe.

• I don't watch horror movies at all so bad horror movies do not impact my life. Therefore, bad comedy movies are worse for me.

• Bad comedy cause a bad horror movie just turns into comedy

• Bad comedies are much worse, because a comedy is supposed to be funny, not irritating.

• I guess bad comedy since bad horror is funny anyway