My Top 10 List of the Most Beautiful Actresses

PrincessPie s

This is just MY personal opinion, i'm sure there is some prettier people out there but this is who i find attractive.

1.) Rachel McAdams.

I've always thought Rachel McAdams was really beautiful, I also think she is a decent actress and has one of those smiles which lights up your face and you'd notice if she walked into a room.

..and i just honestly think she's naturally pretty unlike many celebrities which need to be caked in makeup.

2.) Charlize Theron.

I never use to think she was pretty and didn't really get the fuss about her but i definitely changed my mind on that, I knew someone who worked with her and said she was lovely friendly person and i rarely hear much bad about her, its hard to believe she's the same woman who played Aileen Wuornos in Monster the 2003 movie of infamous serial killer and prostitute.

3.) Natalie Portman.

Another one i'd consider a natural beauty, she has sweet feminine features and pretty face.

She can also speak many different languages (Hebrew, French, Japanese, German, and Spanish)

She got her claim to fame in Léon: The Professional in 1994 age 11.

4.) Liv Tyler.

I think she has sort of a unusual look about her but i like it, I haven't really seen her in much apart from The Lord Of The Rings and Stealing Beauty, It funny to think a unattractive man like Steven Tyler would produce a beautiful looking child and funny thing is in a way she kind of looks like him too.

5.) Sienna Miller.

For me out of pretty much everyone i'd say she is the most typically attractive, there isn't much about her face i don't like like, I've seen her in a few movies but couldn't recall what they were and i don't really know much about her except that she dated Jude Law for quite a few years.

6.) Elizabeth Taylor.

I have a thing for vintage beauties, I love there fashion sense, way they talk, act etc..

I've always been interested in her life and find her very engaging in interviews.

Yes she's pretty much a home wrecker and not really a desirable role model in reality but i've always found her very beautiful.

7.) Scarlett Johansson.

I don't really think much of her acting and not really a fan of hers in general but i think she is really pretty, I remember seeing her in Lost In Translation thinking she was very naturally beautiful i always thought not much of her before then but thought she had a sweet innocent looking face.

8.) Naomi Watts.

I find her to be incredibly attractive, I really like her as a actress and usually always enjoy her movies.

She also dated heath ledger, who was one of my favourite actors ever.

9.) Hayden Panettiere.

To be honest i only know her from Heroes, I haven't seen her in much.

But she's got one of the most beautiful faces i've ever seen and think her whole face lights up when she smiles. She is currently married to boxer Wladimir Klitschko.

10.) Jessica Alba.

I think even if she's not your type anyone can see she has a naturally beautiful face.

I have not watched her in much apart from the Sin City movies a few romcoms and some crappy horrors. She stopped acting went into business and now has her own company (The Honest Company) and is now a billionaire.

I might make a part 2 because being allowed only 20 images i had to stop here.

Anyway thanks for Browsing <3

For some bizarre reason it will only let me add this My Take to sexual behaviour i've tried adding it to Entertainment and Arts but it just won't work.

29
18
18Girl Opinion
29Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• JDavid25
    Nice list, I never believe in most beautiful or sexiest anything cause it's silly to me especially if they are not of all groups of women.. But, I do agree that these ladies are attractive.. Rachel McAdams face always did somethin for me.. & I started to find Natalie Portman adorable and pretty when I watched Thor.. Finally I used to have the biggest crush on Jessica Alba when I was younger..
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• http_mochi
    I've always had a gay crush on Jessica Alba
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1728
  • toothrilled
    My concentration isn't great at this time of day so I'll have to think hard about who I think is most pretty.

Ok. I think the most beautiful is Marion Cotillard. She's the epitome of sweetness and elegance. How dare she be so lovely?
  • kayeleva
    they all ugly and 90% bones were is melissa mcthicc at?
    img.thedailybeast.com/.../140706-bugbee-melissa-mccarthy-tease_q83vxy
  • MarkRet
    Felicity JonesMy Top 10 List of the Most Beautiful Actresses
  • blondfrog
    You really like blonde girls jeez lol. That's so weird how everyone has different tastes. Even though I don't agree with your list it's still nice to see your view. I only like Elizabeth Taylor on your list.
  • cloudni9e
    lol anyone else see the trend here?

What about Margot Robbie
    celebmafia.com/.../...ralia-march-2014-issue_1.jpg
    Ashley Benson
    assets.teenvogue.com/.../...enson-beauty-evo12.jpg
    And Angelina Jolie
    wallpapers.skins.be/.../...lie-1920x1200-24085.jpg

I agree with Jessica Alba and Scarlet but i can't get down with Rachel McAdams. She was a total bitch in Mean Girls
    • Whats the trend may I ask?

And I was going to make a part 2 and would of added Margot Robbie and Angelina Jolie lol soo yeah.

• cloudni9e

i lost my train of thought looking Margot tbh

I look forward to part 2 :D

• MissHope
    Scarlett Johansson?😐💔
    I don't think she is 😂😂
    But the rest are beautiful ❤
  • slatyb
    Since you went back to Elizabeth Taylor, you have to include Ingrid Bergman and Grace Kelly, and Emmanuelle Beart when she was young.
  • lacorine197
    Jessica Alba below Scarlett Jo? THat's OBSURD! But it's your opinion, I respect lol
  • Pink2000
    What about Vanessa williamsMy Top 10 List of the Most Beautiful Actresses
  • BrittBratt2416
    They are very pretty women. Beyonce, ciara, kelly rowland i think are beautiful too
  • oddwaffle
    They are all white! O_O I hope it's not intentional or maybe it's the Hollywood effect?
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thanks for sharing with us. Interesting MyTake of yours
    lot of beautiful women in this world for sure~!!!
  • zzzondarrr
    Tbh, I find none of these exceptionally pretty, let alone the top 10 :P
  • TheSpartan
    Other than Scarlet, this is actually a really damn-good list.
  • thatguyfromtoronto
    Rachel McAdams actually went to the same university in Toronto as I did, I find that kind of cool.
  • readywriter
    i think the list starts out strong but weakens around 6,7,8,9
  • AlwaysBelieving
    Interesting list. I just feel like these women have good PR people / agents.
  • Anon-ymous1
    At least before they became moms. The ones who still aren't are hot, yeah.
  • cinderelli
    I only agree with Charlize and Jessica.. rest are meh
  • JulyBug
    Elizabeth Taylor was just gorgeous wasn’t she? Wow
  • gobsmacked3
    Only one Audrey Hepburn
    • I agree I didn’t have enough spaces so was planning to make a part 2 but she’s one of people I wanted to add.

• I would have her first... second... third...

Epitome of beauty

• Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    i wanna do it to you, but it's too easy...
  • CT_CD
    Thank you
  • disgustingweebtrash
    Interesting myTake
  • marianabettencourt
    All lovely
  • victoriameliegray
    fully agree w/ ur #1
  • sjoes006
    What about Kate Middleton the Dutchess?
  • MarianneF
    Portman, Johansson, Watts, Alba... in that order.
  • CubsterShura
    Scarlett Johansson! *.*
  • Maxemeister
    But Emma Stone tho <3
  • candyaurora
    Apart from Scarlette Johanssen I agree
  • Decentguy
    Naomi Watts. I always liked her
  • ShesAmerican
    MEGAN FOX
  • Jude_Wills
    I love Scarlett Johansson 💕
  • aboodxyes
    Alexandra daddario Google that NOW
  • BeHappy1985
    Marie Avgeropoulos is my nr 1
  • BronzedAdonis
    Amanda seyfried?
  • Anonymous
    I like Charlize Theron the most based on this list.
  • Anonymous
    The are all 30+ and past their prime
  • Anonymous
    Deepika Padukone is the most beautiful actress in Asia.

ttps://encrypted-tbn0. gstatic. com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcSXIzcCNIkoQE0TfyRSPRMnKYZUwHCMYSRuti38zytheZamQq18kg

ttps://encrypted-tbn0. gstatic. com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcQzZYcO-BCo7LQ2291Ycj_hQarlHLU_BJgS24gvzin8mnf4gyi06Q

I am not allowed to attach a link as i am xper 1
  • Anonymous
    good list
  • Anonymous
    List of the Most Beautiful Actresses? maybe in 2009. All these actresses are pushing 40 and past their best.
  • Anonymous
    they probably put this in sexual behavior because of all the "sexual behavior" it caused guys to do while browsing through your list. :P but yay for my girl Hayden! A lotta people seem to forget about her but I never will.
  • Anonymous
    How come they are all WHITE? You know that there are pretty Asian, Black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern celebs, right?
  • Anonymous
    Naomi Watts, Natalie Portman, Elizabeth Taylor, Liv Tyler (not so much these days) and Charlize Theron are beautiful, the others, not really.