Top 10 Movies of 2017 at the Worldwide Box Office

Here's a list of the Top 10 movies that were released in 2017. Did you watch any of these?

Beauty and the Beast

Worldwide Box Office : $1,263,714,165

The Fate of the Furious

Worldwide Box Office: $1,237,466,026

Despicable Me 3

Worldwide Box Office: $1,034,689,122

Star Wars Ep. VIII: The Last Jedi

Worldwide Box Office: $953,362,228

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Worldwide Box Office: $879,658,781

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

Worldwide Box Office: $863,613,101

Wolf Warrior 2

Worldwide Box Office: $861,434,171

Thor: Ragnarok

Worldwide Box Office: $845,978,239

Wonder Woman

Worldwide Box Office: $817,012,815

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Worldwide Box Office: $794,758,876

Comment: If you watched any of these & what you thought about it, or if you think another movie should be the highest?

CLICK THIS LINK to see the rest of the Box Office Charts.

1743
soccerchick4eva is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw all of these except Wolf Warrior 2. I thought they were all pretty good! Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, Wonder Woman, and Thor: Ragnarok were my favorites. :)

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 42

• The Last Jedi was a whopping disappointment. Wonder woman was garbage, i haven't watched a fast and furious movie since the 3rd one and they all basically jokes. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was fucking amazing, and Thor Ragnarok may just be the best installment in the Thor series. Spider man homecoming was... Meh. Its funny that marvel continues to be the only watchable movies coming out in the big box office. I wish there was more original content being produced.

• I've seen about half the movies on the list. I still need to watch Wonder Woman and Star Wars: The Last Jedi. I've never seen the Fast & Furious movie series so I should probably watch it from the beginning before I see that newest movie.

• I didn't watch many new movies at all this year.

Spiderman, Guardians, and Wonderwoman I watched.
    I plan to see Thor.

The rest I really have no interest in. And sadly, no opinions on things that should be included.

• I figured the new Star Wars movie would be on this list one way or another.

If only Alien Covenant made it to the top 20 or so movies of 2017, if only.

• Saw:
    Beauty and the Beast
    Despicable Me 3
    The Last Jedi
    Thor Ragnarok
    Wonder Woman

I really only liked Thor and Wonder Woman... and I'm not particularly fond of comic book movies.

• Same on me but... I would never look at only of those...
    I'm more into a good war or action movie, or a disaster movie.
    Not to mention the latest Bond movie :D

• Great list of movies, my top three favorites are: Star Wars Ep. VIII: The Last Jedi, Wonder Woman, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Excellent Take, as always ;)

• The fat of the furious - absolute garbage.

Wonder woman - better than I thought it would be but still 5.5 out of 10 points.

• I realize I watched none of these movies. They all looked gay... I get a big whiff of steaming piles of social justice from each as I simply pass by the television that plays these movies for no reason since everyone is on their phones... I just move along and go back to work on my computer.

I heard wonder woman was alright... but the blue haired shreks called feminists got mad that she shaved her armpit hairs and that's what now sticks out in my mind about that. I even heard that they've convinced the writers to make her a lesbian for the second movie... just more social justice removing the entertainment that I used to enjoy.

I'm not alone though... yeah they make money still... but falling sales do reflect a drop in interest that coincides with the rise of social justice.

• Guardians 2 was very good. But as one of the world's biggest Star Wars fans, The Last Jedi was a huge disappointment. Really awful.

• Only one of them which truly entertained me was Guardians of the Galaxy - which I saw in the theatres. The rest was just average blabla.

• Well I watched very few movies this year. So, I could just cover Fate of the furious in the above list lol

• I saw SpiderMan, Wonder Woman, GotG2, but I am waiting on Thor Ragnarok to come out on blu ray.

Not much of a theater person.

• I did see Wonder Woman. I was quite pleasantly surprised that it didn't completely suck. I'm crushing on Gal Gadot now.

• I loved Spider-Man: Homecoming, REALLY wanted to see Thor: Ragnarok, I don't care about Star Wars and the rest seem average to me.

• Star Wars VIII and Guardians Vol. 2 were great... still haven't seen Wonder Woman! :/

• Thor: Ragnarok is the only one movie from this list I watched.

• 2017 was a shit year for movies. Hollywood has been sucking sweaty, salty donkey balls lately.

• I watched about half of them. All the Superhero ones and Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Thor and Spider-Man were pretty good, the others were kinda meh.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 16

• I'm sorry but Wonder Women will always be on the top😍☝

• Never really thought any of them were good, or interesting.

• Wow, I didn’t realize that the Pirates movie had actually come out. I didn’t even see it advertised.

• I have a major girl crush on Wonder Woman after watching the movie.
    I just saw Star Wars today 😯

• I've only seen about half of these movies. I have watched Wonder Woman 3 times now and loved it.

• Wow, I watched all of them
    I am Turkish, really world wide...

• I like Beauty and the Beast and Star Wars episode VIII.

• Wonder woman was amazing!

• Nice Take, I haven't seen some of them

• I only saw Beauty and the Beast.

• Didn't watch most of these but seems lit

• I haven't viewed any of these movies yet.

• I watched all of them.

• Interesting

• Spiderman was pretty well done

• I am honestly tired of comic book movies...