Original Cast Of Charlie's Angels: How Do They Look Now?

Charlie's Angels is an American crime drama television series about crime-fighting women working for "Charlie Townsend ,private investigations" - a detective Agency in LA, California.It aired from September 22, 1976 to June 24, 1981.There was five seasons and 110 episodes.The series was produced by Aaron Spelling

Jaclyn Smith

Jaclyn Smith played the character Kelly Garrett between 1976–1981. Garrett was the beautiful, sensitive and street-wise angel. In 2003, Smith also starred in a cameo role in the movie - Charlie's Angels:Full Throttle. Jaclyn Smith is now 72-years-old

Farrah Fawcett

Farrah Fawcett played the character Jill Munroe between 1976–1977 . She was the athletic angel who was also a champion race-car driver.She also made guest appearances between 1978–1980 -in 6 episodes of Charlie's Angles .Sadly, Farrah Fawcett died of cancer on June 25, 2009, at the age of 62.

Kate Jackson

Kate Jackson played the character Sabrina Duncan between 1976–1979.She was the unofficial leader of the angels.The brains and smart one. Kate Jackson is now 69 -years-old

Cheryl Ladd

Cheryl Ladd played the character Kris Munroe (Jill Munroe's younger sister) between 1977–1981.She was the most well-rounded and level-headed angel.Cheryl Ladd is now 66-years-old

Shelley Hack

Shelley Hack played the character Tiffany Welles between 1979–1980 .She was the classy sophisticated angel .Shelley Hack is now 70-years-oldOriginal Cast Of Charlie's Angels: How Do They Look Now?

Tanya Roberts

Tanya Roberts played the character Julie Rogers between 1980-1981.She was the sultry street-smart angel. Tanya Roberts is now 62-years-old

David Doyle

David Doyle played the character Detective John Bosley between 1976–1981.He was the humorous dependable one who kept the agency operating. Sadly, David Doyle died from a heart attack on February 26, 1997, aged 67

John Forsythe

John Forsythe played the voice behind speaker box - the character Charles Townsend -"Charlie " between 1976–81 & the film adaptations of Charlie's Angels 2000–2003 . Charlie was the unseen mysterious millionaire who liked his women and drink.John Forsythe died on April 1, 2010, from pneumonia ,aged 92 Original Cast Of Charlie's Angels: How Do They Look Now?

1110
Fitness-Fanatic is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• For a cancer survivor, Kate Jackson has aged quite well. I would say Jaclyn Smith has aged the best of them, not handicapping for things like cancer surviving, in which case Kate Jackson wins.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Age does really take a toll...

Cheryl Ladd looks the best after all the years.

Kate Jackson almost makes it but her eyes are kind of scary.

I will say it does help to have money as you get older. It also matters it you care about appearance. Some women maintain their beauty others just age gracefully.

But I will say this, men have it a little better than women when it comes to age sometimes...

Great research! Thanks for posting!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You should do a where are they know series! It would be fun!

• @azzntittiz Ouch, I guess it's hard coming at this from the angle of a guy. I might have made some wrongful assumptions...

I really did not intend to make myself look like I bigot but I guess I dug my own grave.

I really don't know how to respond to that. I suppose I am trying to compare them against their younger pictures.

Mentally I should be comparing them against other women their own age.

I did not want to seem like I don't think they have aged well.

I suppose I was expecting them to match closer to their former pictures too much.

I did not intend to be disrespectful.

It would make me feel better if more women left replies on this post so I did not feel like it was male dominated

• Thanks for the MHG!!

Most Helpful Girls

• They look as fabulous and as beautiful as they did when they were young. I think that society in general should reprogram the way they view older women and their attractiveness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Most of them seem to have spent most of the masses of money they earnt on face lifts and plastic surgery, some of them look awful because of it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 8

• Is it just me or the majority of them look plastic fantastic lol. It's like they discovered a new age between 50 and 60, just worse looking.

• That's not a picture of how Fatah Fawcett looks like now, I think she got cremated so she is just a bunch of ash

• Everyone's looking good unfortunately Farrah faucet is no longer with us but she resides in heaven for eternity

• Man they look terrible. Watching women age is not a nice sight!

• All things considered, the ones still alive have not overly abused plastic surgery...

• "I wasted time, and now time hath wasted me"

• Great take thanks!!

• Tanya Roberts went on to great things after that

What Girls Said 9