Cast Of Dallas Series: What Do They Look Like Now?

Fitness-Fanatic
Cast Of Dallas Series: What Do They Look Like Now?Dallas was an American soap opera that aired from April 1978 to May 1991. The series revolved around the lives of the Ewing family who lived on Southfork ranch ,Texas . They owned a cattle-ranch and an independent oil company named "Ewing Oil"

Jim Davis

Jim Davis played the character Jock Ewing - the hot-headed stubborn father .He died on 26 April 1981 at the age of 71 years-old

Larry Hagman

Larry Hagman played the character J.R. Ewing - the manipulative sociopathic Ewing son.He died of acute myeloid leukemia on 23 November 2012 , at the age of 81 years-old

Patrick Duffy

Patrick Duffy played the character Bobby Ewing - the kind-hearted compassionate Ewing son .He is now 69 years-old

Ken Kercheval

Ken Kercheval played the character Cliff Barnes - the brother of Pam Ewing .He is now 83 years-old

Steve Kanaly

Steve Kanaly played the character Ray Krebbs - the illegitimate son of Jock Ewing.He is now 72 years-old

Ted Shackelford

Ted Shackelford played the character Gary Ewing - the father of Lucy Ewing,and the black sheep of the family.He also starred in Knots Landing soap opera between 1979–1993, which was a spin-off series of Dallas.He is now 72 years-old

Linda Gray

Linda Gray played the character Sue Ellen Ewing - the alcoholic wife of JR.Ewing. She is now 78 years-old

Victoria Principal

Victoria Principal played the character Pam Ewing - the sister of Cliff Barnes ,and wife of Bobby Ewing.She is now 68 years-old

Charlene Tilton

Charlene Tilton played the character Lucy Ewing - the daughter of Garry Ewing,and niece of J.R and Bobby Ewing. She is now 59 years-old

Barbara Bel Geddes

Barbara Bel Geddes played the mother, Miss Ellie Ewing.She died of lung cancer on August 8, 2005

Priscilla Presley

Priscilla Presley played the character Jenna Wade from 1983 to 1988. She became the girlfriend of Bobby Ewing after he and Pam were divorced.She is now 73 years-old

Audrey Landers

Audrey Landers played the character Afton Cooper .She is the sister of Mitch Cooper, who became the husband of Lucy Ewing. She is now 62 years-old

Susan Howard Chrane

Susan Howard Chrane played the character Donna Culver Krebbs - wife of Ray Krebbs.She is now 74 years-old

13
8
8Girl Opinion
13Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• WhitePanther88
    How hot was Priscilla Presley back in the day.
    I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Rissyanne

She landed Elvis Presley what do you expect lol

• FatherJack
    Takes me back to later childhood / adolescence !! I challenge you to create a same take of it's rival , Dynasty... and here is a brilliant spoof by the late great comedian , Kenny Everett

https://youtu.be/jgME2aNruVU
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

711
  • 4everconfused
    My mother introduced me to this show and I loved it. I was sad to see the reboot end but J. R. made the show.
  • vald9inches
  • Likes2drive
    I remember watching that show while it aired, I thought that show would never end, and then it was a big thing when the show had the last one about Who shot JR
  • Logorithim
    Ah, yes, Victoria Principal. one of my celebrity crushes as a boy.
  • jss123
    Far too much plastic surgery in some cases. For the rest it was a long time ago. Of course everyone will look much older.
  • Pink2000
    My goodness some of them look terrible for their age except for Priscilla she always looks good
  • Waffles731
    Didn't Priscilla presslet get iegal plastic surgery and maimed?
  • PrettyRegular
    One of my fav shows. I wasn't around to watch the original airings, but I have watched the reruns.
  • Rissyanne
    Loved Dallas
  • VixenRach
    Interesting
  • Wowgirl10q
    Was obsessed with that show growing up
    • 777Jackpot

TNT did a reboot of it with the old cast returning too

• Lance1965
    I had totally forgotten about that show.
  • Secretgardenblood
    Great take
  • Montana07
    Awesome
  • realworld2017
    wow, age is cruel.
  • pizzalovershouse
    Sum havnt aged. To well others not yo bad
  • Marinepilot
    Being a native Texan I loved this show.
  • cuckoldlover
    heey. nice :)