Celebrity Cameo Roles /Debuts You MAY Have Missed

1 ) Keira Knightley - Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

Keira Knightley is the handmaiden ,and decoy for Queen Amidala(the real queen) in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace

2 ) Jean-Claude Van Damme - Friends

Jean-Claude plays himself as an actor on the set of the fictional movie Outbreak 2 , in the T.V. series - Friends. He takes Monica out on a date

3) Michael Jackson - Men in Black ll

Michael Jackson plays the role of an Alien, agent M , in the movie - Men in Black ll

4) Mike Tyson - The Hangover

Mike Tyson appears as himself in the movie - The Hangover

5) Justin Bieber - Zoolander 2

Justin Bieber plays himself,and is pursued and killed by an assassination in the movie - Zoolander 2

6) Madonna - Die Another Day

Madonna plays a fencing instructor in James Bond - Die Another Day

7) Huey Lewis - Back to the Future

Huey Lewis is the high school band audition judge in Back to the Future

8.) Chuck Norris - DodgeBall: A True Underdog

Chuck Norris plays himself ,and is on the judging panel in the movie - DodgeBall: A True Underdog

9) Eminem - Funny People

Eminem plays the role of the best friend of stand-up comic George Simmons (played by Adam Sandler) in the movie - Funny People. Simmons is diagnosed with a terminal illness , and turns to his best friend Eminem for advice

10) David Beckham -King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

David Beckham plays Trigger, a battleguard swordsman in King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

11) Charlton Heston - Wayne's World 2

Charlton Heston plays a gas station attendant in the movie - Wayne's World 2

12) Kurt Russel - It Happened at the World's Fair

Kurt Russel starred in his film debut in an Elvis Presley movie - It Happened at the World's Fair.He plays the boy who is payed by Presley's character to kick him in the shin

13) Sylvester Stallone - Staying Alive.

Sylvester Stallone plays a random stanger on the street ,and locks eyes for a split second with John Travolta, in the movie - Staying Alive. (A movie that Stallone directed)

27
Fitness-Fanatic is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman do look alike. I think what's interesting is that a lot of actors/actresses doubles end up becoming star actors themselves.

I remember MJ being in Men in black II.

Mike Tyson's cameo was in the commercial and the only thing I know about the Hangover movies lol. Besides the Asian dude.

I've seen the Chuck Norris gif where he gives a thumbs up. First time I knew where it came from though.

The Stallone one is pretty damn wild lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Saw some of them. Said "some", because I haven't watched all the films mentioned

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 6

• Considering half these people were explicitly shown as cameos, you kind of have to not have been paying attention at all to miss these people

• https://youtu.be/yosAVMB47-Y
    Trump's had loads

• A few I didn't miss. Others, I didn't even see but I would've recognized had I seen it.

• David Beckham was terrible. And the scene with Kurt Russel was quite funny.

• Madonna in the worst bond film of all time

• dint realise so many

What Girls Said 1