5 celebrities I find attractive

Thanks for keeping MyTake suggestions trending!! @smahala1991

#FiveCelebsIFindAttractivechallenge
#FivecelebsIfindAttractive

Top 5 celebrities I find attractive

I nominate @dizzydesi @Jipayne @Iron_Man @Princesspie and @Whatthefluff to take this challenge

Well alright then! lets do this!!!

and fair warning, there is a cuteness level in play here, curvy does not always apply for every girl but it does not hurt if it does

1. Kate Upton

5 celebrities I find attractive

5 celebrities I find attractive

She has such a great body and such a cute face!!! I can't help falling in love with her and then.... she does movies which she does not do that bad in....

5 celebrities I find attractive

2. Mandy Moore

5 celebrities I find attractive

She is so sweet and cute looking but now a days she has a different more grown up look but back in the day.... and she still looks great now by the way...

5 celebrities I find attractive

We are around the same age 34 years April 10, 1984

34 Years Feb 2, 1984

and she is just so gentle kind and sweet... I really fell in love with her in a walk to remember

Include a caption for your image…
Include a caption for your image…

and as a bonus... a young Diane Lane looks so close to her.... It's scary

5 celebrities I find attractive

3. Kate Beckinsale

5 celebrities I find attractive

5 celebrities I find attractive

She is also really cute and has a killer body but it's about her movies too!!

5 celebrities I find attractive

5 celebrities I find attractive

4. Kelly Clarkson

5 celebrities I find attractive

5 celebrities I find attractive

Ok, so she's married... and she clearly has her ups and downs, when she gains weight she really gains weight but when she's at a good weight she is really attractive and cute

5 celebrities I find attractive

5 celebrities I find attractive

and for the final one....

5. George Clooney

5 celebrities I find attractive

5 celebrities I find attractive

Beard or no beard he is just sexy! I want to be him someday! That is something to look forward to getting older! Girls stepped outside of the gender one or twice so I am too! This guy just gets better with age. George I don't know how you do it but you still look great!!

Now! There are clearly others for sure... but I would have to do an extensive search to claim my top 5! My memory is not great but this is a pretty good shot at some close contenders for me! Hopefully you will agree with me to some extend gaggers...

48
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• Some top picks. How could any man choose between Kate Upton and Alexandra Daddrido.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• Cool choices

• didn't expect to see kate Upton , most guys irl say she is unattractive and dont most guys prefer small boobs and an hourglass figure?

What Guys Said 6

• Lol what with George Clooney in there. I thought female celebrities.

• It said celebrities I find attractive. I figured George was a good throw off and its true I do think he is attractive

• Didn't you do one of these a few days ago and I answered it? How about the top five Gaggers that we find attractive and that we would love to date in person, how about that as your next thread?

• I adore Amanda Leigh Moore.

• Kate Upton just has too much boob for me...

• Awesomes

• Thanks