5 Favorite Kinda Scary/Halloween Movies 😎

Hello, I was challenged by

@Jjpayne to do this.

Well, here it goes ๐Ÿ™‚

1) Twilight Zone: The movie

5 Favorite Kinda Scary/Halloween Movies ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Iโ€™m only naming two segments from this movie.

1) itโ€™s a good life

2) nightmare at 20,000 feet

*this segment is scary but also made me laugh at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚lol*

2) Disney Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ treat

*i remember seeing this on the Disney channel and liked it*

3) The Descent

4) The rocky horror picture show

Yes, I know this one is common, but it always got aired on tv ๐Ÿ“บ on Halloween at VHI

5) The nightmare before Christmas

And thatโ€™s it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ

I donโ€™t know who to challenge next...

@Jjpayne

will do the honors ๐Ÿ˜Š

710

Most Helpful Guys

• Love Every PIck! Nice List!! Two favs that stuck out, Disney's Halloween Treat and Twilight Zone the movie. Another fav is Tales from the Darkside the movie. A little fun fact, and I love when stuff like this happens but so Julianne moore was in nine months right?
    5 Favorite Kinda Scary/Halloween Movies 😎https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRogQQGQn1g
    hey wait! Who is that in Tales from the darkside?
    and also that guys looks familiar too!
    5 Favorite Kinda Scary/Halloween Movies 😎5 Favorite Kinda Scary/Halloween Movies 😎

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 8

• Noice! I didn't think anyone else remembered Twilight Zone the Movie. If i may add, the intro segment with Al Brooks, Dan Akroyd and the Creedence playing is a great scene too in my opinion

• First off it wouldn't feel like Halloween without Hocus Pocus n Halloween Town the first one only or maybe Halloween Town 2.. and now for the real hardcore scary movies like all Halloween movies (Michael Myers movies) n all Friday the 13th movies! The old school movies just give Halloween a type of Christmas feeling if that makes sense.

• He's a ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ

• Nice take and happy Halloween, do you that i buy you sweets and cookies now ๐Ÿ˜„

• Horrors are not scary
    Scary is seeing ur mom or younger sister in ur room at the computer in the morning while u got morning wood and u have slept without any clothes O_o
    What do u know about fear come on...

• You don't even have Halloween instead you habe The Rocky Horror Picture Show that's a trans movie good gracious

• *have*
      *goodness gracious*

Your welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

• You are more than welcome to list your favorite movies as well ๐Ÿ˜Š. Like everyone else, and I wasnโ€™t being sarcastic. And I donโ€™t admit to anything I donโ€™t see what I did wrong.

And your responses come off as antagonistic.

Good bye

• You've got to be kidding me one of those run and cut reporters. I did nothing wrong you're the one thats sarcastic. you're dealing with a long time 7 year master account and you come off as sarcastic and offencive to me

• Rocky Horror is a great movie but I didnโ€™t think there was anything remotely scary about it

• True, but in a way it is a Halloween movie. Since it was always aired on tv on Halloween night ๐Ÿ™‚

• The Conjuring
    Insidious
    The Collector
    The Descent
    Alien
    Macabre
    Hereditary
    Get out

• Watched this movie as a little kid gave me a fear of aliens ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What Girls Said 7

• Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, starring very young William Shatner.
    It's a Good Life starring creepy child star Billy Mumy.

Classic episodes. Well, the Billy Mumy one at least.

• Disney's The Skeleton Dance that you showed was a favourite of mine. From 1929 it was the first of Disney's Silly Symphonies. Love it.

• Havenโ€™t watched all of these movies but nice mytake. I like watching horror films for some reason even though itโ€™s almost giving me a heart attack๐Ÿ˜‚

• The closest thing I'll get to scary movies are solely from disney.

• Nice take

• I'm a scaredy-cat I can't watch any of those

• Love "The Descent"๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ˜Œ

• I love the Nightmare Before Christmas! That's definitely one of my favorites. I haven't seen the others in your list but I'll be sure to check them out!