🙌 14 Films I’m Down To See This 2019 🙌

here's just a list of whats left to come from here on out for 2019. I didn't list all the movies coming out this year, but you can view more here on this link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_in_film

πŸ™Œ 14 Films I’m Down To See This 2019 πŸ™Œ

Below, I’ll just be going over what im interested in seeing:

1. Aladdin (May 24)

I’m not that excited for this but ill watch it cause they’re my second fave disney couple after Ariel/Eric. The cast is cute but Jasmine and Aladdin are supposed to be damn hot. Like Avan Jogia and Freida Pinto hot πŸ˜” And will smith is funny but they got him lookin a hotass mess. He shouldve wore the towel thingy instead of going with the baldhead scalawag ponytail πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

2. Godzilla (May 31)

I’m not that excited to see his clay lookin ass since I still prefer the lizard look from Godzilla 1998 that everyone hates so much πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ but he’s fightin the multi-headed dragon thingy so im down. I Just hope they don’t whoop his ass all film-long like those alien robot thingys did. I am however glad to see Millie from Stranger Things and sexy Kyle Chandler. I just hope Kyle isn't a whimp in this like he was in King Kong 2005. My boy was gone everytime he saw a dinosaur coming his way πŸ˜‚

3. Dark Phoenix (June 7)

Im not prepared to see Scott Summers die again but at least this time its not my boy James Marsden so i can manage πŸ˜„ plus this Jean Grey is beautiful and i dont have to watch her hoe around with wolverine. So i can respect her killer tactics πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

4. MIB International (June 14)

I didn't care about Thor and i didn't care for regular MiB although i love Will and tommy as actors. But im down to watch this one cause Chris is hot af and im hoping To see some interracial dating come along between him and his partner... who i totally see these producer hoes turn into a lez πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

5. 47 Meters Down 2 ( June 28)

The first one was disappointing as hell but this one has more black people like annoying as Nia Long and newcomer Jamie Foxx’s daughter which means its probably gonna be a little bit funny. So im down πŸ˜‚

6. Spiderman 2 (July 2)

I love Tom Holland and Zendaya but damn Homecoming bored me like hell and i couldnt handle seeing Spidey get that ass beat. I’ll give it another try since they’re great at acting and supposedly secretly dating irl. Plus spidey is my 4th fave hero after catwoman, human torch and superman πŸ‘Œ

7. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (July 26)

I don't know what the hell this is about but i think its the Manson murders. Anyways its full of hotties Brad Pitt, Leonardo β€œDies Every Movie” Dicaprio, James Marsden, Kurt Russell, Timothy Olyphant, and Luke Perry rip. Like holy smokes too many hottie bodies in one movie 😍 oh yea and that Margot Robbie Harley Quinn chick you guys drool over

8. Fast and Furious: Hobbs and Shaw (Aug. 2)

Looking forward to this but dont care to see The Rock’s cocky ass never die as usual *eye roll* Imm watchin this for Jason Statham 😍 Come to Mama πŸ˜› He was the best thing about Fast 8. Plus we get Idris as the bad guy and he looks strikingly hot and unkillable 😍

9. Zombieland 2 (Oct. 11)

We waited longafuckin nuff. And so happy to hear Luke Wilson is joining the cast *fangirling*

10. Charlies Angels (Nov. 15)

Why tf does hollywood keep remaking already awesome classics? You can't replace the greatness that Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu pulled. These hoes had the nerve to make boring ass Kristen Stewart the top angel. Are they fuckin nuts πŸ˜‚ she was half dead the whole twilight series (and this was before she became a vamp). Only difference now is that she eat puss instead of people 😭 but i look forward to seeing Noah Langston (To All the Boys I Loved) and Naomi Scott (Power Rangers) but Patrick Stewart (Xmen)

11. Knives out (Nov. 27)

A whodunit movie featuring Chris Evans and Daniel Craig and Jamie Lee Curtis? Hells yea, Nuff said πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ™Œ

12. Jumanji 3 (Dec. 13)

To me this will never be as great as Robin Williams’ Jumanji and honestly not even as great as Josh Hutcherson’s Zathura (followup). But kevin hart made it funny, the rock brought the action, and karen was the eyecandy... so yea.

13. Cats (Dec. 20)

Im a weirdo but i like broadway musicals... although im hella afraid of cats lmao. I enjoyed the original with mongo jerry and rumpleteezer!! And the cat who was all elvis-y like. And omg can't forget the Memories All Alone in the Moonlight song. Anyways this ones gonna be even more decked out. Its got Jennifer Hudson, Jason Derulo, Taylor Swift, Idris Elba, Rebel Wilson, and Ian Mckellan (lmao old ass magneto in a catsuit) πŸ˜‚

14. Spies in Disguise (Dec. 25)

Im not crazy about animated films but its Will smith and tom holland and it gives me MiB/James Bond/Incredibles vibes so im down

#FeelFreeToList what you want to see from my list (or wikis list) below. Im sure there are some Lion King lovers in the house

2029
DizzyDesii is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

2029
  • 4 d ago

MIB is one I’m definitely looking forward to, once upon a time in Hollywood too (just bc Leo is in it). Toy Story and Stranger things... yup that’s my list.

• 4 d ago

Theyre making a stranger things movie?

• 3 d ago

Oh da new season of stranger things! Is coming out b4 ur bday hu!

Damn Leo! 🀣

• 2 d ago

Some look good.
    Lol that bust up the rock and vin diesel had must have got vin kicked off the franchise. The Rock has so much star power right now.
    Kristen Stewart was so boring she had to cut her hair and pretend to be bi/lesbian. She may also be pansexual and genderfluid...

• 2 d ago

Its vins movie. But because he and the rock didn't get along they gave the rock a spinoff so that we could see him and jason work together instead of clash

And kristen went lez long after she cheated on robert pattinson with her producer

• 2 d ago

Kristen boring af for sure

And its a spinoff so vin doesn't have the rights to it like he does his actual franchise

• 2 d ago

Isn't that the point, they are basically taking the franchise by starting a new one based on the old one probably with some of the other charcters

• 5 d ago

How did Kristen Stewart end up in Charlie's Angels for God's sake.

• 21 h ago

Most seem awesome

zombieland 2 was well awaited

MIB for chris <3

Jumanji 3, hope its better than the 2nd. The second was good tho and we had to wait how many decades for that?

Agreed that nothing in the world could top charlies angels number 1

Fast and Furious doesn't disappoint and Aladdin should be interesting.

• 2 d ago

We are in different age groups, so we won't like the same stuff. Then we are from two different societies so the movies that will be a hit will be different.

I am quite certain Aladdin and Dark Phoenix will be duds. So will 47 meters down.

Godzilla and MIB might be okay.

You might be disappointed again with Spiderman because that franchise looks like it is going in a different direction. The movies have decidedly less action. They do a lot more to build characters.

Once upon a time in Hollywood, Hobbs n' Shaw, and Zombieland 2 should all big hits.

I don't know about Charlie's Angels. My guess it is a flop. But Knives Out might be good.

I never liked Jumanji, but everyone here in the States loves it. Never was a Cats fan.

But Spies in Diguise looks fun.

• 2 d ago

I doubt the age group matters. I watch more classic films then todays stuff especially with my 70 year old grandpa. And what diff society are you from? And yea Spiderman was blahh so im literally just watching for whos acting in it. I really dont see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood being that big despite Leo being in it. Charlies Angels prob won't be a flop because people like the lifeless Kristen stewart. I enjoyed the original Jumanji. Im also from the states. The original scared me as a kid. The new one i couldnt take seriously and it annoyed me.

• 5 d ago

I hadn't even heard of some of those but I def want to see Dark Pheonix, Charlies Angels, MIB and Once upon a time in Hollywood. Im all set with zombies and we have enough great white sharks all over the beaches where I live so I won't be seeing that 47 meters down movie either.
    Thanks for the trailers tho!

• 5 d ago

Lmao i looooove shark movies tho. Especially giant animal movies like godzilla, kingkong, crocs

• 3 d ago

I usually like giant animal movies too but sharks hit Too close to reality for me. People die swimming where I live

• 2 d ago

Dang you're right?:(

• 4 d ago

Who the jell has time to watch a movie? Even at home, I'm in my laptop while a movie is playing.

• 5 d ago

to be 100% honest none of them looked any good to me

• 16 h ago

Great picks I’m down for Godzilla, MIB International, Spider-Man 2, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood (BIG CAST). I don't know Zombiland 2 or Charlie’s Angles. But definitely Lion King. Not sure about Aladdin.

• 4 d ago

So their trying to kill β€œMen” In Black now with feminist biracial dating brain wash rather than just fighting some alien menace that threatens Earth… Too bad MIB was a pretty good sci-fi franchise.

• 4 d ago

Yup. Im pretty sure theyre gonna turn her gay. I rather see her and thor hookup

• 5 d ago

Naomi Scott is boring AF as an actress. She's just pretty. She's been annoying since Lemonade Mouth. I don't like her as Jasmine and she's prob gonna suck in Charlie's Angels too. I'm excited for Aladdin, Toy Story 4, and Lion King.

• 5 d ago

Holy smokes i didn't know Jasmine was the power ranger girl πŸ˜‚

• 3 d ago

Lol smh. Desi Deja Vu... that's what I'm having.

• 3 d ago

Nah God’s got me. This guy is actually 99% what i want. He has everything i wanted looks and personality wise. The 1% is also cause he contains my major pet peeve too πŸ˜‚ but something had to balance it out πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• 1 h ago

I'd only watch alladin because Will SMiths in it.

These are really cool choices

• 4 d ago

I love your list! I am totally down with everything except for 5, 7, 10, 13

• 4 d ago

Lol okay

• 4 d ago

Thats the main reason i always invited people to rabbit for karaoke and movies but i haven't been on rabbit much anymore

• 4 d ago

I don't do karaoke, and I thought it was just old movies

• 4 d ago

Looking forward to spiderman 2, dark Phoenix, once upon a time in Hollywood and zombieland 2, the rest I don't really care for

• 5 d ago

They're all appealing except 47 Meters Down 2 & Zombieland 2.

• 1 d ago

I'm so excited to see Aladdin. It's been my favorite Disney movie since I was a kid.

• 1 d ago

All I see are a lot of remakes and sequels, nothing original, I might watch Men in Black and maybe Jumanji since it was funny

• 4 d ago

"I’m not that excited to see his clay lookin ass".. It's called CGI, and it looks nothin like Clay... LOL.. How long has it been since you played wit clay Desi? And Charlie Angels wit Cameron and friends was also a remake, and I don't remember anything great about those movies.. XD.. And Zathura was definitely not better than Jumanji 2, that movie was cringy, didn't follow the laws and physics and the actin wasn't the best... At least all the characters was funny Jumanji 2.. Includin Karen.. It played it's strengths well.. And I liked the concept.. And what the hell is up wit that Idris Elba and the Rock fight? LMAO.. He some type of Cyborg? But pretty good list.. There's some I don't care to see but surprisingly a lot of them I do..

• 4 d ago

I never played with clay. I liked playdoigh thank you very much. And i know its cgi. Im saying that he's shaped like the old clay one. Like his face and stuff. I know Cams was a remake and it was the only good one πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ And jack black was not funny in jumanji 2. Nick jonas was pointless eyecandy. The girl and kevin were good. The rock keeps doin the same shit and its gotten old. I can't wait to see idris knock out the rock πŸ˜‚ im in shock jason got his ass beat too (he hits jason first and then the rock.. rewatch). And yea he is a cyborg if im not mistaken

• 3 d ago

Really, so Fast & The Fast, some Jet Li movies, Charlie's Angels, Zathura, don't count? LOL.. And, well based on what I seen.. I still doubt you would like this movie.. It's basically a cops and robbers/mob movie.. Very little fightin between Statham, and Jet Li from what I remember... I don't remember you likin those too much.. XD..

• 3 d ago

I bet you could tell me "Oh, I don't think you would like that" based on what you know about me too.. LOL..

• 5 d ago

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Zombieland 2, Spiderman and Knives Out are must sees for me.

MIB, Charleis Angels and Godzilla are def on my radar

• 5 d ago

I didn’t know they were making another Jumanji! I’d love to see that and I can’t wait to see Aladdin!

• 5 d ago

I actually really want to see the elton john movie!

• 5 d ago

I can't handle seeing my kingsman love play that role. I like elton but i dont wanna see him kiss a man

• 5 d ago

Oh its a movie? Thought it was from a show when i looked it up. Oh god now i want to watch but dont want to ruin the movie i want to see. Ughh the dilemma

• 2 d ago

I'm still working on my gotta-see list for movies from the 1940's...

• 4 d ago

None of these would be my thing... if you spot the next Bond movie give a shout :D

• 4 d ago

I wanna see toy story 4, lion king, dark phoenix, and i think they're coming out with a Joker movie

• 1 d ago

Can’t wait for Aladdin , Dark Phoenix, I Think Joker Movie comes out.

• 3 d ago

I am unsure of I would like to see... I am very selective in what I like to watch haha

• 4 d ago

Once Upon a Time in Hollwood is going to be awesome!

• 5 d ago

The DISRESPECT on fast and furious no they need to change the name! No original people. 😐

• 5 d ago

you're right. They took Vins stuff and gonna do a dang spinoff without him. Its ridic. But i only ever watched for Paul Walker rip anyway. Now im just watchin for Jason

• 5 d ago

Not a fucking lesbian batwoman

Why tf didn't they make an r rAted Batman beyond?

• 5 d ago

I am def down for all except I don't know about 5, 7, 11, 13,

• 2 d ago

The Rock dies in DOOM

• 2 d ago

Yea and he pissed me off in that so much. But other than that he like almost always lives. I can't recall if he survived the scorpion king too

• 2 d ago

He dies in the Mummy returns as well.
      Why do you have a problem with The Rock

• 2 d ago

Thats where he was the scorpion king. I used to be a huge fan of the rock. But he played so cocky in fast 7 and after it was sickening. How dare he try to take over vin diesels stuff (they were beefing irl) and i was so glad jason beat his ass in fast 7. He also just plays the same roles now. Like he was basically the same cockg character in more than half his movies like The Game Plan, Jumanji, etc. I mean i always rooted for him on WWE but he and Cena are both annoying me now. I prob last liked John in The Marine. I don't know. I did enjoy Rampage but Skyscraper was awful. I don't know i just miss the old new rock. Not the one from tbe mummy/doom. Yuck. But not the new version either (fast 8)

• 3 d ago

I’m down for all your picks, except 5 and 10

• 4 d ago

Joker

• 4 d ago

endgame sucked

• 4 d ago

Detective Pikachu?

• 2 d ago

Aladdin, Lion King, It 2 ,

• 2 d ago

I still haven't tried to watch the first IT. The clown looks a hot mess and laughable compared to the original which scared the crap outta me as a kid

• 2 d ago

Alladin. hobbs and Shaw and mib..

• 3 d ago

All of then but not 14

• 5 d ago

Yes girl, I’m tryna see Cats too!!!

• 2 d ago

Dark Phoenix for me πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ’œ

• 20 h ago

Movies are awesome, good mytake.

• 3 d ago

John Wick was good

• 4 d ago

Aladdin looks good. Dark phoenix looks awesome..

• 4 d ago

Can relate!☺

• 4 d ago

I'd like to see some of them.

• 16 h ago

I'm crossing my fingers for Joker🀞

• 4 d ago

I like horror so I wanna see ma and us

• 4 d ago

Lmao Ma gonna be dumb like getout. Its thriller but not horror. Us was good but cringey

• 4 d ago

Girl that boring ass movie. The only scary part was the guys scared face and the old lady maid

• 4 d ago

The end where the girlfriend was in on it. then when that guy starts charging towards him. omfg scariest shit I've ever seen

• 5 d ago

Id like to see most of those as well

• 5 d ago

Godzilla