Would you pose naked for an art/photography project?

I go to a women's college and I'm an art major. In the art world you see a lot of naked people (life drawing classes, photography classes, art history classes, etc) but most of the time it is a stranger that you are seeing naked.

This past semester I was in a digital photography class. One classmate photographed herself naked for each project. Another classmate did the same for our second project. and then a third classmate photographed 3 different people naked (asked them to use paint to decorate their bodies and use their body as a canvas and make themselves pieces of art). Where do you find volunteers to pose naked for you? in the art department of course haha.

It was a little weird at first getting used to seeing your classmates naked & critiquing their projects haha. how many times do you get to say "the side of your left boob is too bright and you need to dodge that in some"? haha

anyways, some classmates were super comfortable photographing themselves, photographing others, or letting others photograph them and having their work displayed in the hallway for everyone to see... I was wondering how the GAG population felt.

I personally am not really comfortable with it but I admire others confidence in their bodies haha.
  • Yes (in my own projects and starring in others' projects)
  • Yes (only my own projects)
  • No (but I could photograph, draw, paint, etc other naked people)
    Vote C
  • No (to everything)
    Vote D

1115

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't bother me. When portrayed right, the human body can be beautiful and very... artsy? :)