If you could live in a book, TV show, or movie, which one would it be and why?

Let's hear 'em!

2325

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a book or a TV show... But it's a game series called Assassins Creed.

I would LOVE to be as part of the Assassin brotherhood, being a master assassin and an assassin branch mentor.

Fighting for freedom, liberty, justice. Acquiring skills, abilities, brothers.
    Discovering hidden secrets, sacred knowledge and invaluable wisdom. Witnessing and being a part of history.

Utilizing the most powerful weapons during those times such as canons, tanks, naval weaponry, flying machines all during the Renaissance. The ancient magical and powerful artifacts able to enslave human civilisation, or save the world from destruction, the power for world domination to whomever posses the artifacts.

Living in Renaissance Italy (Rome and Venice Omg ❤️), Medieval Middle East / Europe / Jerusalem, Colonial America / French Revolution / Carribean during the 1700-1800.

Meeting Marco Polo, Leonardo Da Vinci, George Washington, Sultan of Constantinople, The Borgia etc. like honeslty, endless journeys to embark upon.

• Yes, I know what Assassin's Creed is. :) Definitely got some passion for it, too!

• Would you be a werewolf?

• Vampire...

Has a slayer/romantic/mystical vibe to it. But none of that blood shiz

Werewolf can be nice as well. Being a shredded Animal that rriiippppssss m8s to pieces... Nice being a leader of a pack tho

Most Helpful Girl

• Harry Potter series!! I absolutely love it. It has humour, action, magic, adventure. I could read it for hours and not get tired. It's so exciting. It has some funniest moments, it has some really sad moments which made me cry.
    Reading it makes me feel like I've gone into a different world 😂
    if I was a guy, I would have chosen to be Lord voldemort, Professor Snape, Sirius Black or maybe Malfoy. Lol.

Well... Umm, I like Hermione alot! But I wouldn't like choose to be Hermione. I like Slytherin team more. XD

• Aww, man, but you're so nice to me! It's hard to see you on team Slytherin! Haha.

• Thank you, lovely! ☺

• You're welcome! :)