If you could live in a book, TV show, or movie, which one would it be and why?

Let's hear 'em!

2325

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a book or a TV show... But it's a game series called Assassins Creed.

I would LOVE to be as part of the Assassin brotherhood, being a master assassin and an assassin branch mentor.

Fighting for freedom, liberty, justice. Acquiring skills, abilities, brothers.
    Discovering hidden secrets, sacred knowledge and invaluable wisdom. Witnessing and being a part of history.

Utilizing the most powerful weapons during those times such as canons, tanks, naval weaponry, flying machines all during the Renaissance. The ancient magical and powerful artifacts able to enslave human civilisation, or save the world from destruction, the power for world domination to whomever posses the artifacts.

Living in Renaissance Italy (Rome and Venice Omg ❤️), Medieval Middle East / Europe / Jerusalem, Colonial America / French Revolution / Carribean during the 1700-1800.

Meeting Marco Polo, Leonardo Da Vinci, George Washington, Sultan of Constantinople, The Borgia etc. like honeslty, endless journeys to embark upon.

• Yes, I know what Assassin's Creed is. :) Definitely got some passion for it, too!

• Would you be a werewolf?

• Vampire...

Has a slayer/romantic/mystical vibe to it. But none of that blood shiz

Werewolf can be nice as well. Being a shredded Animal that rriiippppssss m8s to pieces... Nice being a leader of a pack tho

Most Helpful Girl

• Harry Potter series!! I absolutely love it. It has humour, action, magic, adventure. I could read it for hours and not get tired. It's so exciting. It has some funniest moments, it has some really sad moments which made me cry.
    Reading it makes me feel like I've gone into a different world 😂
    if I was a guy, I would have chosen to be Lord voldemort, Professor Snape, Sirius Black or maybe Malfoy. Lol.

Well... Umm, I like Hermione alot! But I wouldn't like choose to be Hermione. I like Slytherin team more. XD

• Aww, man, but you're so nice to me! It's hard to see you on team Slytherin! Haha.

• Thank you, lovely! ☺

• You're welcome! :)

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 22

• True Blood. One of my all-time favorite TV shows, I was just really feelin' it's vibe, I would love to hang out with all the vamps and do bad things with Eric Northman. Exciting.

• Sailor Moon, because I have loved that show since I was a child.

Alice in Wonderland hehe that would be some crazy fun :)

• 1|0
  • Omg I'm a book reader and there's sooo many I'd like to see. Probably maze runner or divergent cause I want to meet my fav characters

• Book- either Harry Potter or Twilight because I think going to Hogwarts or being a sparkly vampire would be cool.

TV Show-One Tree Hill because all the guys are hot and the storyline were always good

Movie-there are a ton I'd like to be in.

• I would live in the movie the notebook because I love Romance. Plus its one of my favorite movies ever.

• I really want to be Magnus Bane. He sounds like he has the coolest life.

• Definitely Harry Potter. Or probably confession of a shopaholic 😂

• That's another vote for Harry Potter! Oh, man, I'd buy alllllllll the clothes if I were in Confessions of a Shopaholic. My wardrobe would be so much nicer, haha.

• Wish I had that kind of cash. XD

• Yeahh her daughter is even as cool as her 😂

• Just like heaven

Somehow I like the house the female lead stayed in and also the whole story gave me a warm feel

• i dream of jeannie - because she's mischievous and i love her wardrobe especially in the later seasons

• The vampire chronicles

• Boy Meets World or Beauty and the Beast.

• Obviously Harry Potter! But in the books because that's where Peeves is!

• Another vote for Harry Potter! You like Peeves, huh?

• Well he certainly adds a little something, doesn't he? And other characters that didn't really make it to the movies.

• Yes, he does. I think there just needs to be a meeting for all the characters that weren't added to the movies, haha. You could talk to them and get to know them more.

• Definitely The Wizard of Oz. Who doesn't want to sleep in that "poppy" field.

• Any crime drama.

• The sopranos. Id be a mob wife.

• Supernatural 😀

• jacky faber book series, as the main character.

• Harry Potter! I'm a nerd and don't care I love those books!

• Anita Blake vampire hunter but I would want to be her she's perfect I love her style and all the supernatural creatures she's with blow my mind

• Twilight, because sexy vampires, super speed and other cool perks... or the show heroes, because who doesn't want a superpower.

• alice in wonderland!