Name a movie that you know all the words to?

I was watching TV with my mom the other day and she told me to put a movie on. Her first mistake lol. I watch the same movies over and over. I put on Remember the Titans and once she realized what it was, she left the room! I texted her and asked why and she said that she didn't feel like hearing me recite the movie word for word for the millionth time. How rude!

2823

Most Helpful Guy

• goodfellas and casino. scorcese, de niro & pesci are gold every time they get together. i hope they do one more together before age makes it almost impossible. there was talk a couple of years ago of them getting together to make a movie based on a book about the deathbed confession of a man who claims to have killed jimmy hoffa and reveals the story. it's an excellent book and has been verified to be very likely to be the truth instead of just another story among the millions regarding hoffa. i would love love love to see this book put into a movie with those 3 great people involved.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• pitch perfect2 of course!! i kept reciting those lines while i was watching it with my group of friends when they thought I've never watch that movie before and said that I'm just reading the caption until they made me turn around a recited the some of scene in the movie again. When i turn around though their faces were priceless asking me how many times had I watched that movie, and my respond was just "ya know just a couple times a week". That's when all of their faces turn from shock in horror though that what makes me laugh till I almost fell out of the couch

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE