- She was openly sexual... saying/doing sexual things
- She was usually advertised as wearing sexy clothing (or lack thereof)
- Her hot body
- She danced/sang sexually
- More than one of the above
- Other... OR I don't know... OR I wasn't alive at the time
- She wasn't considered hot
Most Helpful Girl
I never thought she was hot... I only liked 1 of her songs where there's like a guy with a bull, .. I think it said 'mmm got a secret' haha or something like that...
I think the ONLY reason people might have made her a connection with sexy or hot or whatever, is because of her hair... as if she's trying to resemble Marilyn Monroe, but no contest or resemblance whatsoever even when she bleached and cut her hair and put on a dress just like hers... just no. but I can see why people would make a connection... the attempt to portray her is there.
Most Helpful Guy
The 'tude. Try buying a copy of her book "Sex" and see how much it costs.