Do you like classical music?

I love classical music but I'm asking you, because not many people listen to classical music nowadays. Do you like classical music?

1124

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love classical music. I was raised on it. My mother was bipolar and one of the upsides was the high ideals that she instilled in us. Classical music, art, prose, poetry, etc were staples in our household <3

• oh hey cool, I didn't know this about you. You should lmk some of yr favs in e-mail... I'm an almost hopeless devotee of "classical" music.

"Classical" in quotes bc most of my fav composers are actually from the Romantic period (Chopin, Dvorak, Brahms, etc), not the Classical period. But, I know the word is used for all of that.

I love chamber music especially. String quartets/quintets, piano quartets etc.