Am I ok at drawing for my age?

Honest opinions and criticism?Am i ok at drawing for my age??Am i ok at drawing for my age??Am i ok at drawing for my age??

1024

Most Helpful Guy

• The more boxy outsides compared to the slanting inward part by the bridge of the nose makes a weird shape, as normally boxy outside parts of eyes mean a defined cheek-bone, and a defined cheek-bone generally goes with a defined nose bridge and eyebrow bone shape, so the inside wouldn't tend to have as much of an almond shape. I think. Otherwise, it looks good.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's really good! My friend, who is a very good artist, draws sort of similar (maybe a little more realistic) and she's 17. She looks back on her art from two years ago and cringes. I'd say if you keep at it, you'll go far!

• I draw like anime - semi realistic ish? I don't know its sorta like a mix of that.

I think artist goals are to be able to look at ur old work and cringe cuz your better xD

• That's so true lmao. I think you're doing really well! Go you!