Am I ok at drawing for my age?

Honest opinions and criticism?Am i ok at drawing for my age??Am i ok at drawing for my age??Am i ok at drawing for my age??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The more boxy outsides compared to the slanting inward part by the bridge of the nose makes a weird shape, as normally boxy outside parts of eyes mean a defined cheek-bone, and a defined cheek-bone generally goes with a defined nose bridge and eyebrow bone shape, so the inside wouldn't tend to have as much of an almond shape. I think. Otherwise, it looks good.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's really good! My friend, who is a very good artist, draws sort of similar (maybe a little more realistic) and she's 17. She looks back on her art from two years ago and cringes. I'd say if you keep at it, you'll go far!

0|0
    0|0
    • I draw like anime - semi realistic ish? I don't know its sorta like a mix of that.

I think artist goals are to be able to look at ur old work and cringe cuz your better xD

• That's so true lmao. I think you're doing really well! Go you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Yeah great, the dead on look kinda makes it seem like they're kinda robotic, that's why I like 3/4 perspective usually

0|0
    0|0
  • Some pretty bleh opinions here

I think it looks awesome, especially for your age. Good job! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not an artist but I think you have real talent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shading is on point, minute details are there. But the eyes are all terrifying. I understand its the artist choice, its the shape, not the style.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are they like badly drawn or literally scary freaky looking?

• Show All
    • If that's what you use as reference than it looks close to perfect. Try using charcoal. Unless that's what those are. Your like a "jack"ie Dawson on the titanic. Keep drawing. Your doing good work

• I've been meaning to try charcoal i just haven't got any good ones yet.

I haven't seen Titanic but im pretty sure that's a compliment so thank youu

• Im guessing the one with "save me" its your eairler work. There too much lines on her hair, her upper part of her mouth needs to be curve down more, and the ears are the awkwardest things to draw but it's still nice drawing. You definitely got the shadowing down and proportion from the head and shoulders are done right.

On the others, they very well made. If I have to nitpick. The girl with the long hair, just for my preference I would change the noise.
    The girl with the short hair. Her right eye, the pupil is a bit too big, need more gap from eye lids to the pupil.

Now you can just experiment different styles or keep practicing this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you are good. Work hard on your sketches u will be a good artist

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think you are way more talented then most kids your age

0|0
    0|0
  • For your age I'd expect better but I'm not an art expert

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Very nice work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! wow that's really quite good

0|0
    0|0
  • Your talented, keep drawing

0|0
    0|0
  • You're better than me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats very good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why would it not be? Look talented to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit! That's 100 times better than me!😢

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY. would add more detail on the hair doe

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been trying that out and mostly have been keeping the hair more anime like. Im gonna work on trying to get better with both hairstyles tho

• Dont be afraid to experiment on more hairstyles, there's a buttload of tutorials on the web. Good job so far, kiddo!

• Yea im working at trying to experiment more πŸ˜…

Thank you!

• You can almost draw as good as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Good job.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're too good to be only 15

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Your drawing skills are okay/ below average. You need to practice more often if you want to improve.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s really good. Remember art is a lifelong skill, it must be practiced regularly. That’s why artists keep a sketch book. To keep on developing their drawing skills, trying different techniques, trying different mediums, explore subject matter, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • ASDFGHJKL YOUR AMAZING!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could draw.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than okay, I would say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are fantastic!! Maybe work more with shading, other than that, amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes