Girls, Ladies, did you ever find Michael Jackson attractive?

Personally I think he's the most handsome man to ever walk the planet, I would've married him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ’• What do you guys think? 🌸Girls, Ladies, did you ever find Michael Jackson attractive?
  • HECK YES!!! 😍💖💍
    Vote A
  • He's cute but not my type.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm his biggest fan, hell yes. i even am wearing a thriller shirt in my picture.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 40

• Yes!!! I loved his hair in the 80s and 90s. β™₯️
    He was such a beautiful soul.

1|0
    0|0
  • He was super hot way way back here before he got bizzare with the plastic surgery and skin bleaching.
    https://youtu.be/5X-Mrc2l1d0

1|0
    0|0
  • He looks like my first brother, so I want to say no, but he's Michael so yes. After he turned white and did excessive surgery, he didn't look like him anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before he had the plastic surgery, yes. He ruined himself by getting so many operations on his nose and chin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really attractive, but definitely an inspiration to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe when I was 8 years old before he started his external transformation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type of guy for marrying but one of my favorite singers ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Before he messed up his face I thought he looked alright he’s not my type but I think he looked decent enough In his thriller days lol πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like feminine guys especially guys tho might be pedophiles

1|0
    0|0
  • He looked so attractive in Thriller, I had a huge crush on him when I was younger. But he went far too crazy with the surgery and bleaching!

0|0
    0|0
  • i would have to pass on him, but his songs are still legend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say right up to about here he was. He was especially handsome in his younger years tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now if we were talking about Prince then. Oooh that is a man right there

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny because i had loved him for sooo long - by that meaning obsessed - when i was fourteen lol, not anymore tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, during Thriller, Bad and Dangerous days. After that, he really lost it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought he was an ugly woman growing up

2|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • He's not reincarnated, he's in Heaven. I respect whatever religious belief you have but I bareeelyyy believe in reincarnation jsksks

• Ladies 😣😣

• Hell yesssss I’ll BEATTTT ITTTT BEATT ITTT

1|0
    0|0
  • HE WAS NEVER EVER ATTRACTIVE!! EVER!!!

0|0
    1|0
    • Well everyone has different opinions but you don't have to be so rude. Literally all you could've done was vote. If you're going to be negative then please get off my page thank you <3

• I'm not being negative. I'm being over dramatic. it wasn't supposed to be meant in a negative way, sorry if you got the wrong idea. Imma just leave now.

• I liked him up to the Bad era.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes