What is your least favorite movie genre?

5876

Most Helpful Guys

• Musical is a format, not a genre.
    I am not a fan of super *** movies where a person is trying to find themselves or learn to just "be themselves." Coming of age can be awesome, but a movie that doesn't do it right creates a cringe.

• My favourite genre is "unique". I strive to watch movies which show me something new and I can't foresee the plot from miles away. When I choose movies I'm going to watch, I look for something I haven't seen before.

Most Helpful Girls

• Horror by far, closely followed by dark crime or dark thriller movies. I feel like a movie is always way more enjoyable if you can immerse yourself into the world of the movie. Something that lifts you up or teaches you something or makes you feel strong & untouchable, maybe where the characters have to strive for something, these are the best ones.

Violent crime and malevolence are bad enough when they happen IRL there's no way I want to watch and re-watch it in my imagination in excruciating detail. I'm not a psychopath.

• Those movies about sports (kids playing baseball or basketball team or cheerleaders) are usually really boring for me. Oh and all those action movies were effects are more important than dialogue (but if the action movie is like Reservoir Dogs I like it). Also most of teen movies like those from Disney Channel or like Twighlight saga. Ugh.

But if I have to choose strictly from that chart would be sport.