Do you find Yolandi Visser cute or Weird?

Yolandi Visser Is a part of the controversial group Die Antwoord, she Is for sure very weird, especially with her hair, but body and face wise she's very cute, and In good shape for her age!

But I can easily see how people would find her freaky lol, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Yolandi Is 33 by the way

Include a caption for your image…

Include a caption for your image…

Include a caption for your image…

She Is African, and speaks "Afrikaans"

But yeah I don't like her hair lol, If you want something to give you a scare check out their music "Die Antwoord"
  • Weird wtf?
  • Cute :O
  • I need a little more meat ya know what I'm sayin? (;
    Vote C

38

Most Helpful Guy

• she is my guilty pleasure and i love how weird yet sexy she is. oh and chappie was a great film too though like yolande it only seems to be a handful of people that think so

• I loved Chappie! It was an amazing movie, they did very well for saying they're music artists and not actors. I find her very cute, so I guess she's mine too haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's good looking, and is also a pro at selling her product with a unique image. Die Antwoord is one of the few rap groups I actually enjoy, and they seem to be passionate about it too

• Yeah, they're also quite good at business, as their videos are quite shocking they are effective and spread kind of quickly I guess? If I had her body I'd for sure wear some shorts like that lol. What do you think Of ninja? she's so cute and small, and then there's ninja legit 7FT haha.

• Ninja seems like such a cool guy, despite his character. They seem really passionate and caring about their child, so I think that makes them even better in my eyes. Ninja with long hair and a beard was so weird to see