Do you find Yolandi Visser cute or Weird?

Yolandi Visser Is a part of the controversial group Die Antwoord, she Is for sure very weird, especially with her hair, but body and face wise she's very cute, and In good shape for her age!

But I can easily see how people would find her freaky lol, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Yolandi Is 33 by the way

Include a caption for your image…

She Is African, and speaks "Afrikaans"

But yeah I don't like her hair lol, If you want something to give you a scare check out their music "Die Antwoord"
  • Weird wtf?
    Vote A
  • Cute :O
    Vote B
  • I need a little more meat ya know what I'm sayin? (;
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• she is my guilty pleasure and i love how weird yet sexy she is. oh and chappie was a great film too though like yolande it only seems to be a handful of people that think so

1|0
    0|0
    • I loved Chappie! It was an amazing movie, they did very well for saying they're music artists and not actors. I find her very cute, so I guess she's mine too haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's good looking, and is also a pro at selling her product with a unique image. Die Antwoord is one of the few rap groups I actually enjoy, and they seem to be passionate about it too

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, they're also quite good at business, as their videos are quite shocking they are effective and spread kind of quickly I guess? If I had her body I'd for sure wear some shorts like that lol. What do you think Of ninja? she's so cute and small, and then there's ninja legit 7FT haha.

• Ninja seems like such a cool guy, despite his character. They seem really passionate and caring about their child, so I think that makes them even better in my eyes. Ninja with long hair and a beard was so weird to see

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Weird wtf?

1|0
    0|0
    • What makes her weird? Her hair? Her style, or just her in general?

• Show All
    • Yeah, the problem Is they know but they never think Itll happen to them.
      Like how on cig packets, there are cancer warnings and they often show a disgusting lung, but people always assume it won't get to that stage, or they'll "Be lucky"

And by that point they're addicted. Sad really but then again, they shouldn't ignore all the warnings In school, from police etc.

• Yeah that and we can see real life examples of addicts suffering horribly, but still people do it especially the teens. They should know that they too are humans but duh. Acting 'cool' sometimes can seriously prove out to be deadly. Just a little control over temptations and they'll be fine.

• Can't tell if she is a genious or retarded so I shall go with weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think It's a mix of both.
      Being weird is good business, as their videos are a huge shock, and tend to spread for shock value.

But when they do interviews, you can't tell honestly since they're always high, but they did act In a movie called chappie, which did quite well. And they did too for saying they were singers.

I don't know when it comes to these guys, but I do think her body is hot.

• Bit of both honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • She`s hot in a weird cute way :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't know her so... ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why can't she be both?

1|0
    0|0
    • My bad, as a fan I shouldve put that option, Yes she is a big mix of both.

• Teutonic bliss...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Looks like she's trying to copy Gwen Stefani style

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so, Gwen Is more classic and hip hop.
      Where as Yolandi has a style called "Zef" very weird hard to put into words but outrageous and hip hop.

I think gwen is more feminine, yolandi is very tomboyish

• Show All
    • Yeah me too until recently, and thats only because I use the internet a lot more than Is healthy really.

• I 🖤🖤 her

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes