Wonder Woman vs Hulk. Who wins?

I am talking about Wonder Woman at her full potential, not the Disney princess they turned her into in Justice League movie. So it is the Wonder Woman that helped Superman pull Earth and has 1/2 light speed and has thousands of martial arts experience.

Wonder Woman v. Hulk: who wins?
Wonder Woman v. Hulk: who wins?
  • Wonder Woman
  • Hulk
  • Draw
    Vote C
Also, explain why would one of them win.

1248

Most Helpful Guys

• Banner takes this.
    The reason is simple - Wonderwoman is not only not invulnerable, she's vulnerable to everyday objects like knives, bullets, etc.
    People seem to overlook this all the time, but the reality is that there's a reason she carries a shield and bracelets around.

DC has a ridiculous power crawl, so it's practically impossible to really compare heroes - the literal god of the Marvel universe would pale in comparison to some of the shit DC heroes do -, but the fact is that if you don't compare feats, but compare their respective places in status compared to the most powerful beings in their own universes, then Hulk is just about below guys like Thanos, Thor, and what have you, and Thor with the Odinforce was as close as you can get to being a god shy of being the actual god in the Marvel universe.

it's been repeatedly stated that Marvel's Norse gods like Odin and Thor are on similar level to DC's Greek gods like Zeus, Ares, etc
    Diana is a demigod, meaning he's below full powered gods. So Hulk and Diana are on similar levels in terms of power. HOWEVER, Hulk has an INSANE regeneration factor, while Diana is susceptible to paper cuts.

So there it is.

Also, if Hulk wants to get kinky, and ties a rope around Diana's wrists, she has to comply. Why? Because her original writer was one kinky bastard LOL

• I see you have an obsession with speed OP. Let me clear this up. WW can FLY. Her SPEED comes from her flying boots she got from Hermes. That means her speed only translates to FLYING, maybe walking, it doesn't translate to hand-to-hand combat speed.
      That's the reason why she migth be able to compete with Flash in a sprint (not really, but she is at least not entirely hopeless), but if the Flash decides to do ANYTHING ELSE other than run in a straight line, Diana's fucked.

Which is also the reason why the Flash is ridiculously overpowered - he can break the laws of physics.

• @emmily2396
      Why aren't you answering? I provided proof of my point.

• She is applying real life to the fight and thinks he would die because he wouldn't regen any dps she gives him but that's clearly wrong

• The hulk he regenerates she doesn't so every blow that he hits wins the battle.
    But you know what super heroes would be a amazing battle would be the hulk vs the wolverine, and by the way wonder woman actually her real name is princess Diana they made her the right way in the movie actually because she's not from where they are and so she's form a special island where there is no men allowed they actually kill men so the Justice league has to teach her everything from scratch she's basically slow in the comic books but she's the onlyJustice league member who can stand toe-to-toe with Superman and win haha

• He can't heal from his head being cut off

• If his head gets cut off he can't grow another brain... he would die. Os there any source that proves he can grow another head?

• No you can't cut it off actually because he won't let you even come close enough without him swinging not even Bruce banner could do that because if he tries to cut of his head the hulk will just come out of him the only one who could is Superman in the DC world or dark side hulk sland no chance against dark side because he's a god Wonder woman doesn't have eithers speed and her sword ain't sharp enough to cut through the hulk skin so even if she does come close it won't do anyting just break and her rope is only to make people tell the truth so they can't lie when it's around them the only super hero that can cut him is the wolverine his metal is the strongest metal

Most Helpful Girls

• Hulk would win strength wise, WW would win skill wise. I think It would end in a draw if they were just NPCs in a video game but when you take their personalities into account I have to give the win to Wonder Woman.
    I think she wouldn't even want to fight the hulk. I'd imagine a scenario similar to black widow being able to calm to hulk down.

• Let me see... Dress as a colorful stripper..

Or get chrorophila skin ~~ making a vegan statement by accident..

Oh, that's such a mindblowing dilemma..😒