I think my Brother in law is attracted to me?

Ok.. So my Brother in law and my Sister has a fully mentally draining relationship going. Not cooperative, both at fault wronged relationship that has just gone of the rails lately. This has made him appreciate me a bit more for the traits I have, and not have like my Sister. Me and my Brother in law is very close, and we spend a lot of time together. I think he often imagines how life with me could be. He has expressed out in the open that he picked the wrong Sister in a joke. But there is a hint of serious to that joke I sense since it is going that bad between them. When he's drunk he gets a bit more physical, and expresses appreciation verbally a lot for me. Should I be worried?

11

What Guys Said 1

• maybe. Your sister might be bitter towards you as well with him saying those things

• She isn't. Im more afraid that he actually is attracted to me. My Sister trusts me, and is just in a really bad place right now. She has No capasity being bitter. And he has said worse things, she just nervously laughed it off, allthough i could see she also sense something serious in that joke.

What Girls Said 1

• just in case stop being alone with him.

• He would never do Anything, other than when he is drunk. When he is not drunk, he is just Sad and not happy With how things are. I trust him.

• It's not about trust. It's about what is the right thing to do in this situation.