My mom is in to sexting, what should I do?

I found out her fake Facebook profile. She must forgot to logout, where she do sexting with many guys. She didn't send nudes to anyone. But she is having very dirty conversations with those guys.
she is married. and for those who are saying its not my business, she is my mom and she is cheating on my dad so it is my business.
if she were single mother i could have understand her.

529

Most Helpful Guy

• First, I totally understand you care about your parents, but this isn't any of your business. You can't get involved. It's your mom's personal/private life and yes, she shouldn't be doing it, but it's not your call to make. For all you know your dad may even know about it? But if he doesn't, he'll find out eventually on his own not to worry. If she carelessly left it open for you to see for example, what's to stop him from seeing it sometime also that way? ie, she's going to make mistakes and he WILL find out eventually. If you say something to your dad, not only will it start a fight between them probably, but it's going to damage your relationship with your mom (even more than this does already) as well. I personally wouldn't get involved. If I did anything, maybe help your dad "discover" it, but indirectly somehow. Like, if her computer is left open like that again, somehow get your dad to look at it casually.

Most Helpful Girl

• If that was my mom I would first ask why she was doing rhis and see if there's any solutions for her to stop cheating on your dad.
    If it fails, tell your dad. He doesn't deserve to be cheated on.