Have you ever has drunk sex or accidental sex with your best friend, who is just your best friend like a brother? Are you still friends?

I once had drunk sex with my BFF, we never discussed that again and we are still frnds. He is happily married and even his wife doesn't know about it. Have you ever has drunk sex or accidental sex with your best friend, who is just your best friend like a brother? Are you still friends?

12

Most Helpful Girls

• Not too drunk but alcohol did push something between us. He was a guy friend who everyone knows he likes me. We had sex several times after that and we are still friends now.

• I did sleep with my best male friend for a while, but it wasn’t spontaneous or unplanned. We put a LOT of thought into it before we did it. He’s married (we had the wife’s consent), so we had to make sure it wouldn’t damage their marriage OR our friendship.

It turned out fine and we’re still best friends.