Are you family-oriented?

And are/were your parents family-oriented?

Are you family-oriented?

Are you family-oriented?

1221

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally value family as mine have gone through great lengths to have brought me up to the person I am today and though I don't have a huge family, they play a huge role in my life. I've never personally had a female figure in my life to bond with as I lost my mum when I was 9 and I've always wished to eventually have a good bond my future mother-in-law. Thank goodness my now boyfriend has an awesome mum who invites me every now and then to go for a spa date or grab tea.

• Very much so. My family was that one that went out as a family every other Friday and all sat down at the dinner table without phones at the table, etc. My dad when he went to the doctors, they asked if he lived at the same address as us, when he asked him why wouldn't he, the doctor said because of all the divorced fathers out there becoming more prevalent. Broke my heart to hear that, im very grateful to be raised where are family are close and together.

Most Helpful Guys

• Well in my family we are more distant to each other. My dad for example was allways more like a teacher than a loving dad. In his way he really cared but it never feels like that. My mom on the other hand was allways warm and nice and all but she also was dumb and superficial.
    Besides of that mostly negative experience of family life... i hate kids xD so im not really a family man xD

• I'm not really sure what that means.
    I used to want a family but I'd rather not contribute to the overpopulation of Earth and don't see myself getting married.
    My father raised my by himself.
    My mom didn't have custody of my half-sisters for most of their lives.
    My dad and I don't really talk to his side of my genes and I only know a few of my mother's side.