Girls, Beauty Hacks You Should Know <3

1. Coconut Oil.

Use it as makeup remover, it's natural and effective.

2. Save your old mascara brush & use it to apply eyebrow color.

3. Clump-free eyelashes.

Roll the mascara brush over a tissue.

4. Messy self-manicures?

Put vaseline around the edges of the nails before painting to easily wipe away any stray marks without ruining your manicure.

5. Perfect cat eye?

Use a spoon, a credit card or clear tape.

Girls, Beauty Hacks You Should Know <3

6. Use brown eye liner instead of black to create a more flattering look.

7. Don't have gel eye liner?

Hold the tip of the liner right above the flame for a few seconds, and then test the pencil on the back of your hand before lining your eyes.

8. To get the most out of your mascara, stick in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up.

9. Spray your bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in.

10. Dry your hair with a tee shirt instead of a towel.

11. Frizzy hair?

Use hand cream, apply it to your hands as usual, then run your fingers lightly through your hair, starting in the back. Don't overdo it.

12. Straight hair, NO HEAT!

3313
cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see number 12 being effective, most it would do is cause is sticky hair and attract flys or possibly wild animals if it's really not out and your hair start cooking like a! mham.

Most Helpful Girl

• nice take! i always dry my hair with a t shirt!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 12

• Lmao I read hacks and clicked, then I see a bunch of make up stuff. I was thinking we'd discuss security or something. In the words of Dave Rothernburg in a small cut they always use on Rucco and Rothenburg "I am an idiot"

• #8 sounds like fun !

• Does this work for guys as well?

• Maybe its just me, But that 'Cat Eye' on number 5 looks absolutely awful in my opinion :/,
    It looks likes someone slipped putting on mascara or something xD.

• U DO T NEED BEAUTY HACKS BATMAN U R GORGEOUS THE WAY U R 😆😆

• I have to ask, what is the deal with doing your eyeliner like that first photo? I think it looks really stupid, and I know I'm not the only one. This isn't Egypt, so I don't see why that look is becoming a trend.

• Does 12 actually work for a long time? Nice take though it was to the point.

• Wow this is so good! I am amazed at all these little things this is fantastic lol

• Damn girls do much to look their best.

The only thing I do is go to the barber once every 6 weeks. LOL

• Pointless my take for me to comment on

• Will it help me too?

• thank you it helped me so much

What Girls Said 32

• Cool take. =)
    Some of them I knew some of them I didn't. ^-^

• "5. Perfect cat eye?
    Use a spoon, a credit card or clear tape."
    ---> Mom: why do you have a spoon on your face?

"8. To get the most out of your mascara, stick in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up."
    ----> Great. Thanks to you for leaving out one very important information, I have now mascara-ed my right boob. Girls, leave the cap on when you put your mascara in your bra!

• For 8, wouldn't enclosing it in your hands for a bit do the trick as well? Of maybe even in a bowl of lukewarm water?

• yes, it does :)

• Can I just add that coconut oil is just about the greatest thing ever? Not only is it a great makeup remover, but also many other fantabulous things.

-mix it with granulated sugar to make lip/ face/ body scrub.
    -use it as a subtle highlighter for those no makeup days.
    -coconut oil hair masks are a thing and they are amazing.
    -makes for a good cuticle softener.
    -mix with beeswax and... Lip balm!
    -use a teaspoon as mouthwash during bad breath emergencies.

There's probably a whole lot more to add, but that's what I do with it in the realm of beauty. My bathroom cupboard is never without a big jar of coconut oil!

• Great myTake :) I'll definitely try 1 and 4 :)

• Sugar in my hair? I think I'll pass in that one. But everything else I'll definitely keep in mind! Thank you :) I learned a lot.

• I am sooooo going to try #4 and #12. Love this take. I use coconut oil in my hair all of the time. Maybe I'll try it as a makeup remover too :)

• Nice Take! I do love coconut oil. Some of these I knew, but I really want to try #12 out now.

• Since I wear glasses its hard for me anyway 😕 eh. Damn eyeliner.

• I love my gel eyeliner

• Wow, nice..
    I'm terrible at doing 'make up stuff and all the beauty tricks' but i'll definitely try some.. Hope i'll succeed! :)
    Nice take, by the way.

• Another good trick when you're doing eye make up, take baby powder and a sponge and apply it a few inches under your eyes and on the top of your cheeks. That way if you have any fallout, you can take your brush and sweep it away.

• I'm really unsure about #12. I need an ironer for straightening my hair.

• Good take! I'll definitely try these out.

• I am really curious about number 12...
    Thanks for the tips!

• Wow thank you, these are very cool. <3

• Wait wait does number 12 work on all hair types?

• Im questioning #12 ... haha won't your hair just go sticky as 0_0

• I will definitely try #5 😌

• it always works! I'm always shaking for some reason when I'm doing my eye liner -.- ahah

• I have to try #7 when I run out of my gel eyeliner, it should be great! Nice take.

• Great take, I use olive oil to remove make up, I use olive oil for a lot of things lol

• More from Girls
    12