The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses Today

These are the ones who I think are the must Beautiful Nollywood actresses. We all have different opinions. :)

10. Venita Akpofure (She was born in England)

9. Funlola Aofiyebi Raimi (She was born in Lagos State, Nigeria)

8. Nse Etim Ikpe (She was born in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria)

7. Daniella Okeke (She was born in in my opinion State, Nigeria)

6. Lilian Esoro (She was born in Nigeria. Sorry, I am not sure which part)

7. Yvonne Chinyere Okoro ( Her father is from Nigeria, and her mother is from Ghana)

6. Yvonne Jegede (She was born in Edo State. Which is in the South part of Nigeria)

5. Ini Edo (She was born in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria)

4. Yvonne Nelson (She was born in Accra, Ghana)

3. Angela Okorie (She was born in Cotonou, Benin)

2. Juliet Ibrahim (She was born in Accra, Ghana)

1. Damilola Adegbite (She was born in Surulere, Nigeria)

Thanks for reading! :)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I can say about Halima Abubakar is one of Nigeria’s finest acting talents. Halima spent her early years in Kano and Kogi states attending several primary schools in the process. This graduate of Bayero University kano, has a degree in sociology from the same University. Having starred in several movies and clinched several awards like City people’s Best actress 2011, The Afro Hollywood award in London as best supporting actress, Actors Guild Icons Award, Global leadership award, and a nomination from Best of Nollywood awards, Best actress HITV Seasoned award, and recently bagged the best actress award at The Eminent award powered by News Of The People, coupled with being a Kogi state youth Ambassador, Halima today has become a force to reckon with becoming a role model to youngsters who desire to pursue her passion. Read more: https://www.naija.ng/tag/halima_abubakar.html

Most Helpful Girl

• Really nice. First time I'm seeing and hearing about some of these actresses. What do you think about Genevieve and Omotola? I think they're so pretty. Are you Nigerian?

• I am not sure about Genevieve, but Omotola is a Nigerian actress.

• Genevieve is a Nigerian actress too. She's Igbo.

• Oh, I didn't know... lol
      At least know I do. That's cool.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 1

• I like Yvonne Okoro, I knew her before this post from some Nollywood news ( I usually read at https://www.naij.com/ ) and cinema. Nigerian culture is so unique, I like both films and music of Nigeria, there is nothing similar in the world.

What Girls Said 1