How to Appear More Beautiful In Photos

1 Step Method. 100% Natural, no filters, no apps, no programs necessary. Unethical
Trick#2: Look Beautiful in photos, simply by taking photos with uglier people. Works with boys and girls.

If you're 9/10, 10/10. You would look average next to other 9s and 10s

Do you notice sometimes a hot girl would hang around with an ugly girl? Insecurity? Probably
But also because the hotter girl would look better by contrast (Contrast effect). It works in photos too!

It works simply because an illusion occurs when we compare two comparable things next to each other. This works with EVERYTHING that can be compared.

Simply be aware Of this psychological effect by remembering these 3 laws:

1. The worst photo you can take is a photo of you surrounded by people who are more attractive. The more attractive the people, the worst you look as your attention is taken away.

2. It is better to take a photo of just yourself than with a group of people/friend more attractive than you.

3. The best photo is taken when you're surrounded by people uglier than you (slightly uglier or super uglier for a better effect). Attention is focused on you.

Step 1. Take a photo under the desired conditions and done.

If you're ugly simply take photos with people who are more ugly. It can be as simple as telling an attractive friend to stay out of a photo and all the glamour goes to you.

Don't be trapped like me, Be My friends
Don't be trapped like me, Be My friends

To unethical? Well, you're aware now so you can avoid looking unnecessarily ugly.

You Look Beautiful yet?

#MasterOfTrickery

910

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know the feeling when you look at the mirror and you look actually good. Then you try to take a picture of yourself and you look absolutely horrible. Should I believe the mirror or camera? 😕

• @kaewk @binarybabe001 @abdkilani
      Have you guys ever experienced this?

• @kaewk So you look gorgeous in the mirror and only beautiful in the camera. 😉

• I experience it differently. I look good in my mirror, then I look like trash in the mirror in the restroom at school lol. Photo or no photo. It could be all in our heads.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 9

• lol wow... imagine if someone's life actually revolved around how hot others saw them. it'd be pretty sad. you know it's true somewhere though

• I notice that all the girls I've met who are like this, all came from a broken home or had a tough childhood. Beauty is all they've got. They just want a little attention, someone to tell them they're good enough to belong in society.

• Reminds me of Cersei Lannister (book Cersei) all she has is her beauty.

• What the fuck was this?

• psychology :).

Sorry for sounding blunt, I kind of wrote it as a joke initially but got serious halfway through. Then just left the bluntness because i thought it was funny

• ... great...

• Or you just know at what angle to take them

• funny! unfortunately true.

• I will try this. Thank you.

• 😂😂😂

• Amazing take!

• great take

What Guys Said 9

• There are many more tricks but this is a good start.

• Yeah, there are tons, I don't know if mods change my title or I changed it at the last minute. But i remember title being "the best way to appear more beautiful in photos" It could've been "ONE way" etc

• Hahaha, I never look good in photos. I need to find the ugly people.

• I know how

• you have to be beautiful first

• You can be ugly/average and contrast it :). Beautiful people look beautiful because everyone else is average/ugly. It's like you searching up hot babes. You don't know which one is hotter, your attention is spread across the number of girls... So they actually look and feel average (in your mind)

• Blemish fix :P

• Thanks

• thank you

• Thank you

• Thanks