A celebration of natural eyebrows

A celebration of natural eyebrows

I have always wondered why some girls continue to draw on their eyebrows. For some, it is passable, maybe even to the point where it is slightly better but there are ones that clearly make me wonder if they are doing that for real.

Let's take a look at some of those.

A celebration of natural eyebrows

Here is a common one, large eyebrows where you can tell that they are drawn on. If you are going to draw them on, I think the point would be to have people no known that they were.

A celebration of natural eyebrows

Here is another clear one for you, if you draw them on, they probably should match your color because these still out like a sore thumb. For reference this came from a dude on a forum, asking girls not to do this

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/drawn-on-eyebrows-look-ridiculous/80872988/

A celebration of natural eyebrows

I mean, I kind of get it, they look interesting but when I think of this I think of

A celebration of natural eyebrows

Sorry that's what comes to mind girls....

A celebration of natural eyebrows

there is a another one with the disclaimer, I see eyebrows like this with people on the job at a bank. It makes me wonder.... If there is a point where girls just settle in and don't care about how their eyebrows look as long as they are close enough to get out the door.

Now let me show you what I think great eyebrows look like!

A celebration of natural eyebrows

A celebration of natural eyebrows

A celebration of natural eyebrows

A celebration of natural eyebrows

A celebration of natural eyebrows

A celebration of natural eyebrows

I plea with you girls! SAVE THE EYEBROWS! SAVE THE EYEBROWS!

A celebration of natural eyebrows

Keep your natural eyebrows! You were born with them for a reason :)

A celebration of natural eyebrows

Don't be a meme! Save the eyebrows....

A celebration of natural eyebrows

4927
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Nice take.

When i was growing up my mom had always told me that when i would be old enough to wear makeup that i should do nothing with my eyebrows at all. Me and her both have eyebrows just like this girl, but all natural.

Most Helpful Guys

• I've said this before! Why the hell would i ''LOVE'' something that is fake?
    Fake lines, fake color, fake length while the real ones are better than the fake ones, why would i?
    Would a female date a guy with fake hair?

• You are on a good mission, I support this! We all needed this!

Join the discussion

4725
  • None of the eyebrows you showed as "real" were actually natural. All are filled in with makeup and most of them plucked to shape as well.

I personally think everyone should do what they please with their eyebrows. If they feel good about plucking them off or tattooing them on, go for it. Eyebrows are a crucial part of shaping the face. If I didn't do mine, I'd look like an alien with no brows.

• To each their own, but whenever I think of drawn on eyebrows I think of this photo and just always makes me giggle lol x

• All the pictures you've chosen as your "good examples" are drawn on! It's usually not that extreme. Some girls just dont know how to use their make up and that's fine, they'll learn.

Personally, my eyebrows are naturally dark and arched so all i do is "clean around it" and maybe shape it better.
    Any makeup on my eyebrows would look odd

• Camera quality is so bad on my cell due to a few drops.
    But anyways, I barely have eyebrows. I never shaped or shaved them once as its haram to do so.

• Omfg. Just so you know, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE "NATURAL EYEBROWS" WERE FILLED IN.

• That's what i've noticed

• If you haven't noticed. Loads of girls have natural brows these days. None natural brows are far too 2015 these days. Everyone loves the natural look.

• I am naturally platinum blonde, and so are my brows. I don't really draw them on, but I colour the hairs a tiny bit darker.
    One day I went swimming with some male friends, so I didn't put makeup on. They were all like 'hey in this light it looks like you don't have eyebrows! Hahaha! Woww'
    Yeah... That's not the lighting. I just don't have visible eyebrows without makeup -_-

Few people know I touch my brows, since I don't change their shape so it looks natural.

• good mytake. I've always hated my eyebrows lol my friend would always tell me that she wished she had my eyebrows because they are thick now that they are in style i still hate them and lately i've been cutting pieces off with scissors so that they would look lighter. People have always judged me telling me that I look like a guy and guys that like me are called faggots and I always thought it was my eyebrows to blame.

• I honestly don't like to give my two cents. Im one of the lucky ones who don't have to pluck her eyebrows or wear foundation of any sort.

But I can say. The time that put into doing those things is freaking amazing to me. I can never spend 2 hours doing makeup

• I naturally don't have eyebrows. They are very thin and sparse in light brown so yes, I shape and fill them in with a color a little lighter than my hair. I like it. I don't do it for men and I really don't care how people feel about it.

• You mean plucked yet with a natural look? Because plain natural can be too hairy for some women.

Anyway natural is my most preferred, I like Audrey Hepburn's for example.

A little bit fake is okay-ish to be honest.

• How about lets just let girls wear what makes them confident!! I always hated my eyebrows and now that i can use makeup, i feel more confudent. Its not hurting anyone so just let us be!!

• The pictures you posted are just as far from "natural" eyebrows as the earlier pictures, they are simply done better.

• Every example of "natural" you used were drawn in or colored. I agree that overdrawing like the previous examples is horrifying, but the "natural" examples aren't that.

• Some just have no taste.

• I feel like I had natural/full eyebrows before it was a trendy thing. Filling them in and drawing them on is too much work and it looks poorly done most of the time I feel like.

• The eyebrows were drawn on and filled in in all/almost all of the examples, the only difference was the girls' makeup skills.

• I pluck the stray hairs, but other than that, my brows are mine.

• But all your “natural” brows have been groomed at least, also.

• Gotcha, you like partly drawn on eyebrows. those great eyebrows you've posted are all filled out.

• I typed in natural eye brows and those are what came up :( but I see it now... all the girls on here have been saying it but the key here is I can see eye brows, I want to see eyebrows

• Yeah, I don't disagree with you. I've seen a girl once without makeup who shaved parts of her eyebrows to change its shape.. that was disturbing to look at.

• My eyebrows are natural. Too natural and messy tho, I need to pluck/wax them. But I think some girls look really pretty with drawn-in eyebrows (as long as they know HOW to do it)

• None of these are natural. -_-

You just showed properly maintained and filled in eyebrows. The women from the start are extremes. Most women have eyebrows like the ones you consider great.

• If you're going to make a point, use real pictures. Almost all the "bad eyebrows" you showed are in the middle of a process, not the final product. And only one or two of the "natural" ones don't have makeup on. Lol

• I only fill in my eyebrows I don’t draw them on, I try to keep mine as natural as possible. when I wear makeup foundation can lighten my eyebrows so I use a brown powder for my eyebrows just to darken them so they don’t look white from makeup 🤣

• You know those "great eyebrows" aren't 100% natural, right? Some have been plucked, some have makeup on, some have both.

• Natural eyebrows, sure. Is this what you mean?
    A celebration of natural eyebrows

• Aside from occasional shaping, I almost never do anything e

• And here I was looking through all the pics and wondered why you included only filled eyebrows lol.
    The lower ones are just filled correctly while the top pics are too dark for their complexion.

• My eyebrows are so lightly colored and if I put color on them I'd look crazy. Thanks for sharing!!

• I don't know. I don't understand most of the shit women do, and they don't either.

• I think natural eyebrows look a lot better than drawn, but I may be biased because I do have naturally well-shaped ones.

• Well groomed natural with a touch of help. The pendulum has swung waaaaaaaaay over to the dark side lately.

• This is a good take. Natural eyebrows are always best (at least in my opinion). :)

• Your posts confuse me.

There are times when I can't get a read on your decision making process in making these takes, since you're nice and in trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

• I used to shave my eyebrows off during my heavier goth years but nowadays I tend to leave it partial amounts then fill them in.

• I like brows that are filled in but also natural at least on me

• Obviously i'm a dude i'm not going to wear makeup. But i'm not a very hairy fellow. Some guys were just blessed with naturally darker bushier eyebrows.

As for women it's funny i read your take and started looking at some of the pics you liked and started saying. but those are fake, and those are fake and those are... i guess what i'm saying is i get women wanting to change this and that about them i think we all do it to an extent. But honestly as you've shown to go overboard just looks comical. you are what you are. Be confident in that! And confidence is the sexiest thing (male or female) someone can wear.

• Nice take...
    Natural look is the perfect look (sometimes)
    Cuz in some pics I found eyebrows like moustache😂
    Some r beautiful yeh..😄

• 😂😂😂😂
    Nice pics.
    Let's also celebrate not wasting our time thinking too much about unnatural artificial fashion.
    And choosing the natural one.

• Sorry I disagree with you. Shaved eyebrows are the best.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• I had to tell a friend of mine that she drew her eyebrows on too high. She looked suprised

• A lot of images you attached that were supposed to support your point were actually drawn on, ‘done’ eyebrows.

I know you already responded to another girl who mentioned this, but that’s the truth. They aren’t “natural brows” they’re natural *looking* brows.

Most girls who draw them on like that are just barely beginning to experiment with makeup and they don’t know where to draw the line. If they don’t do their eyebrows, they’ll be made fun of for not having eyebrows.

I sound serious, but I’m not. You’re not asking for natural brows, you’re just asking for eyebrows that are not overdrawn. It’s a simple request,

• Pictures 7 to 12. Those girls look good, no problem in eyebrows.

• I lokenwhen a girl has naturally thick eyebrows but they look good on her

• Me I like natural ones. Anything else just looks false !!!

• I don't care for eye brows. The atitude that can come with eye brows can be the problem

• I like natural eyebrows on girls , thanks for sharing this with us.

• Im all for being natural. Now if you happen to have a unibrow you should probably groom that shit though

• Enjoy the natural while you can. It's an endangered species.

• I think both extremes look ridiculous.

• Drawn, plucked, waxed, natural... I do not care.

Show More
22