Kate Upton is GORGEOUS looking!

Since I’ve been on GAG, I’ve read at least 20 questions about her. Most people calling her ugly and overrated. They make polls comparing her to others and choose bad pics of her to prove their point. How dishonest can you be? I’m a straight female and I’m not jealous of her. I find her gorgeous looking!
This is Kate Upton. No makeup! She is gorgeous!

Kate Upton is GORGEOUS looking!

Some more no makeup gorgeous looking pics of her. She is with her husband

Kate Upton is GORGEOUS looking!

Some people choose ugly pics of her to prove their point. They say, "haha! look how ugly she is. I prove my point". DUDE. All celebs have some ugly pics, they get acne, cellulite etc. That doesn't make them unattractive.

This is Kate Upton no makeup look with her dog.

Kate Upton is GORGEOUS looking!

Some no makeup look shot by paparazzi

Kate Upton is GORGEOUS looking!

I bet you she is 100x more prettier than the people who call her ugly online lmao xD

Kate Upton is GORGEOUS looking!
Kate Upton is GORGEOUS looking!
17
10

Most Helpful Girl

• smg99

G she’s a goddess who’s mad to call her ugly? Is their vision 20/20?

4 likes

Most Helpful Guys

• She def. is. Haters gonna hate

1 likes
  • Yeah she’s stunning.

1 likes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

915
  • AllThatSweetJazz

Meh. Overrated. Even your *choice* pics aren’t making a great impression.

Look, she’s not ugly, she’s fine. She’s just not the trip over yourself gorgeous woman you hear people go on about. Can we just leave it at that so I don’t have to hear about her anymore?

1 likes
    • Anjali090

Just how many celebs look good without makeup? Not many. I chose no makeup looks to prove she is a naturally good looking.

• Okay, that doesn't mean anything. Even without makeup she might be generally better than others, which is an important quality to have, but her face is just generally conventional and she's still just not doing much for me. But it's more than face, she's way too tall, she has a weird looking midsection. She's just not that amazing, sorry. Not saying she's ugly, just that not amazing to me.

• She does look boyish. Not that it's a bad thing. Paige (wife of Josh from Drake & Josh) has a boyish look to her but her husband loves the frick out of her. We're all uber attractive to the person we're with and not necessarily to the public at large. Everything is perspective. If Kate was a light skinned black girl THEN she'd be knock out gorgeous
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

• DeeDeeDeVour

Adorable Kate Upton is GORGEOUS looking! pic :)

1 likes
  • RainbowSmile

I don’t see how anyone can call her average. If she was your next door neighbor you would def have a crush on her! She’s beautiful in my opinion

• Melshmallow046

She's wearing makeup in a lot of those no make pictures. She looks average to me, and I can't say I care one way or the other.

• Anjali090

No she isn’t. You just can’t admit people can look good without makeup.

• I can admit plenty of people look good without makeup, including her in the ones where it looks like she isn't wearing any. But I'd bet my last dollar she has some makeup on in a few of those pictures. I never said she wasn't good looking, but she doesn't look anything exceptional to me either. Everyone has their own opinions about attractiveness :)

• Uh... no she isn't. She WAS gorgeous, like five years ago and back

• Clarke498

Yup, if she was my girl you wouldn't see me bitch about it.

• stravroula81

She Gorgeous just day without make up With is fine she seems down to earth.

• TheAmazingAmerican

She has a normal quality to her look, which kind of makes her more attractive.

• BigSlice

No she ain’t

1 likes
  • Kate Upton is so cute attractive and funny

1 likes
  • Ordinarygurl_

She is very cute

1 likes
  • Yeah she is very sexy I agree

1 likes
  • Yes!😍 How do you look tho?😏

1 likes
  • humanearth

I find her very pretty and attractive

• TripleAce

Kinda ya

• Secretgardenblood

Nice take.

• Nah, she looks boring and generic.

• GhostMochi

She looks pretty average.

• Is that so

• Anonymous

I would give her the dick.

• Anonymous

She's definitely hot. But the best pics to see that aren't the ones with no makeup. There the ones with no clothes!

• Anonymous

I can understand why you're asking this, but different people are going to have different opinions, even on hyped up celebrities. We have to agree to disagree. I've seen guys writing both negative and positive things about her on this site.

1 likes
  • Anonymous

she's a 7/10, but she is so overrated that people call her ugly as a reaction to the overratedness, nice titties tho