Hello there! I'm Stela. I was reading a question earlier today that had to do with hair, where I noticed that most guys said they preferred girls with long hair. Now, that, was NOT a problem. The problem was on the comments where some men where making negative comments on short hair on women.
So here I come to list for you...
7 reasons why we prefer short or shoulder length hair
1) Long hair looks amazing, BUT it gets tangled super easily, especially if you have thin hair.
2) You spend too much money on conditioner and shampoo since washing it takes a lot of product.
3) Brushing, drying and styling it takes FOREVER.
4) It gets really hot during summer, and throwing it in a ponytail isn't as easy as it may seem.
5) You don't know where to put your hair when you wanna sleep. Some braid their hair before they sleep, but that isn't always a good idea since it damages the hair.
6) Trying to get all of this hair out of your clothes when getting dressed is SO annoying.
7) Most beanies- if not all of them- will slip off right away, unless you braid it.
We all love the way they look, but many of us are not willing to waste this much time of our life on a bunch of hairs.