A look through some fashion magazines

Jjpayne
A look through some fashion magazines

This is a simple look through of some pictures in a couple of fashion magazines. That shows one of the libraries I go to as well :)

A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines

These all came from the 2020 February Issue of the magazine cover posted first. Starting first while I can't deny that they curly locks are an important piece to the outfit but its a smart outfit totally white which merges a professional and causal feel. The collar and long sleeves give a professional feel while the breast pocket and belt give a more causal feel. The cherry outfit is pretty fun with the suggestive knot at the top and the loud belt yet fun belt. The next outfit makes me think of Easter and Alice in wonderland at the same time. It may not be for every occasion but it just looks so much fun to wear. The next red outfit reminds me so much of the seventies with the strong collar and suit coat. The floral top and belt adds some pop while the shoes and shorts add a more causal feel. The next black dress is dreamy and sexy its kind of hypnotizing to look at. The final outfit is professional but all the cropped features at the top make it stand out and make it adorable and fun.

A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines

This next set is more brief from yet another 2020 February issue. The first outfit that Zendaya is wearing is simply sweetly feminine and romantic. The next purple outfit is just plain sexy. It starts out a with puffy dress shirt like top that playfully shows some bra which is tucked into a leather short skirt and a pair of fun open toed shoes. Its clearly not for everyone but is a fun flirty outfit for some.

A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines

This is from an earlier 2019 June/July issue. The first is fun because of the black cropped jacket and top but I love the striped pants and how the match the shoes, the whole outfit is professional yet so cute. The next outfit is rosy and whimsical. I especially love the bow the top and large belt at the middle. This really fun and cute. The last outfit is strong and sexy. It is a pretty loud outfit but it really stands out.

A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines
A look through some fashion magazines

This final set of pictures comes from a may 2019 issue. The first one is a smart business causal look but with a bold crop top which makes it stand out considerably. This it is followed by an interesting striped red dress, it looked passable or like the rest but something stuck out, maybe it is the layout of the stripes or the hairstyle with it or even the legs but its probably a combination of the three. the next outfit with a green sweater is pretty fun. Its like a spring type outfit in which the green reminds me of plants and the skirt is floral. But I can't help but think of how cute and fun it feels. The next black dress is really fun to me. It combines a ripped shirt with an elegant dress. It messes with me but that's its charm. It make you uncomfortable yet feels fun. It's clearly a more causal look to me but its a fun one. The last one is just simple yet sexy. It is simply a girl in a revealing yet loose fitting suit. It's simple yet has a great effect.

I hope you enjoyed the pics and have a great week!

A look through some fashion magazines
3
5

Most Helpful Guys

• parjacpar
    You have a great eye for things.

Only thing I tend to read in women's magazines is the problem pages
    Is this still revelant?
  • NorthwestRider
    Very nice outfits

I find women in suits badass and dominant
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

33
  • theCobbler
    I think it's time, You Young Men take notice!!!
    In especially, the first set of pics , what should have slapped " Anyone " in the Face, ?

Look at How " Manish " this Young Lady looked...
    Scares me, ( but I still think Women should be at home raising their kids , While Dads almost home from Bringing home the
    "Bacon" ( no offense )!
    I know it's the year 2020, but , Men? If there are Any REAL MEN , ?
    and Not the Narcissist Type, I mean , loyal to his Country, Wife & Family, ; not Afraid to speak up or Stand his Ground; Yes. .. helps with house chores, changes diapers and can Cook. " Cook, and not from a box... A man who can cry , and not be weak , but consoling others... Breast fed ( forchristsakes
    " GUYS " they're Only boobs ) and Taught Common sense, decency, respect, Morals And Dignity, along With Humility ( being g Humble ) .. etc

I know I've probably ruffled some feathers , and I'm not trying to say I'm right " Your " wrong ,
    Pointing out America's ( world's) lean toward Male Femininity, and Our wives , lovers /haters take up the Mans role!

What I'd Really LOVE to see , is everyone getting along , living full enriching lives with they're Spouses and families , and couples staying together and EVERYONE... pitching In their 177% ! That's right , Ain't one dam thing in this world 50/50... !
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    It can be fun trying to find new ideas that I can apply to myself. Fashion magazines are usually helpful. I also like reading various magazine articles.
  • shadowlhyn
    Everyone have different perceptions on things.. fashion is just a fashion
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Good take
  • DanOh2018
    Most of these look terrible.
  • Plitty-Tank
    Women's fashion has come a long ways.