Can men wear Panties and Thongs?Will U as a girl accept such a attitude from ur partner?

Its amazing..while girls feel exotic wearing g strings..thongs, panties..
But is it ok if a men can try it?
Will you girl accept you partner in that way?
Girls &Boys what do you say with this?
Openly answer. .
Guys have U ever tried it?
And Girls have you ever found ur partner in tat phase?
Do you oppose it?

114

Most Helpful Girl

• How cute! I think it's great and very sexy. Not thongs though, not even for me. I just never liked them. As for you, they wouldn't do much to hold your package. A nice silky pair of panties would do you better. I'd be tempted to massage you through them.

• Im blessed to hear tat as well ya..

• I wear thongs daily and it holds my small package just fine. Granted im pretty small and occassional tuck my little package in the skimpier thongs

• Believe it or not they have a snug fit. They hold my package just fine. As long as I buy the right size they should continue to be more comfy than boxers.