(Girls Only) What do you think of shirtless pictures of guys?

See a lot of guys with shirtless pictures. Was wondering what women thought of that. Trying it out to see what happens.
This is the fastest response yet I've received for a question. 12 answers in 15 mins with comments for several of them. Interesting considering my other questions have been better questions in my view.
If I improve myself and work on how fit/toned I am; who would say I should post it?

232

Most Helpful Girl

• Any shirtless picture will get a girls attention faster! Whether its good or bad lol

• So far your answer seems to be true. Will keep this one up for a little longer then change it.