Is this swimsuit too skimpy to wear at a public pool?

www.divashq.com/.../3917-barely-there-bikini-.html
My boyfriend got it for me. He wants me to wear it to the pool, but I'm worried that I'm going to get some dirty looks. If you saw a girl wearing this at the pool, what would you think? Kosher or not?
Wow, talk about hostile. In my defense, I have no butt and no boobs, so what's inappropriate on some girls may not be inappropriate on me.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2lm1jl5.jpg

As for the personal attacks--come on. You don't even know me.

3729

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a very pointless bikini. No, I wouldn't even call that a bikini. You might as well go naked. That's not something I'd personally wear out in public. He really paid 16 dollars for like 2 square inches of fabric? Kinda stupid in my opinion.

• Well... VS bikinis are 100 bucks or so, and they're like, 4 square inches of fabric. Haha.

• Then he's cheap. Most guys would no better.