Does listening to Taylor Swift make me gay?

I like a lot of music. I listen to rock/rap/etc... but I really like Taylor Swift because she's a cutie-pa-tootie.

Also because her lyrics are really well written and she always has catchy tunes.

Does listening to her make me gay? Also if you found your boyfriend/husband with a Taylor Swift CD, what would you think of him?

Thanks for reading. :)
Thanks guy, I was just wondering. #TeamTayTay ;)

1420

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you are not gay (i. e. homosexual) for liking Taylor Swift's music. No man would be. I wouldn't care WHAT music my boyfriend listened too--if I have a headache, though, I'd appreciate it if he didn't blast ANY music within my hearing range lol!!

If anyone tells you, you are a homosexual for liking Taylor Swift, ignore them and walk away; they aren't worth your time or energy. You could be spending that time listening to Taylor Swift's music instead! :p