Cargo pants? Yes or No?

Just out of curiousity.. cargo pants? Both genders? Do you like them? You don't like them? Why? Why not?

ginamlbr.files.wordpress.com/.../...rgo-pants1.jpg

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../61tqwGPhjyL._UL1300_.jpg
  • Hell yeah! Pretty snazzy! I like it, I LIKE IT A LOT!
  • No. No just no just OMG NO! *call the fashion police*
  • I just want to see the results because I'm awesome
    Vote C

2532

Most Helpful Guy

• Cargo pants have been fashion suicide in the US since the early 2000s. I used to wear them TOUGH back in like '99 though, haha. But this year I'm seeing them on the racks again, so maybe they're making a comeback. And now it seems like cargo SHORTS, which were the only type of shorts I would have been caught dead in up until a year or two ago, are on the way out. I guess all the cool guys that wore them in '05 are lame suburban dads now, so the younger crowd doesn't think much of them, I guess. Meanwhile, I'm pretty conditioned to think that only neckbeards wear cargo PANTS, but maybe they're a go again. As long as I can break out the bucket hats and Hawaiian shirts I used to wear with them again, I'm all in, haha😆

• LOL! White Steve! Fashion goes around in loops. As you can probably tell already everything that was seen "old" back in the days are now "in fashion/in trend" it's just going to be an on going cycle.. I for one want to see the phase where people will bust out there pastel coloured gym outfits/clothes and headbands/sweatbands.. Even though the pastel colours are already in fashion

• Tell me about it. Everything that's cool now was cool when I was like 12, 13 years old. I was really excited for this one look from my junior high years to come back, but guess who ruined it...
      i.kinja-img.com/.../186aqdjei1xmvjpg.jpg
      Guess we can bury that for another 20 years...

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I love them, but they're not even close to snazzy, though...

I love them for a really casual look. Men look AMAZING in them. --- in my opinion. ^-^

But I don't think those pockets are made to carry a lot of stuff in them. More like a lip balm or some tissues - something light so you can't tell anything's in the pockets.

• Yes! Just a casual, comfy look! I can't believe some people don't like though 😢

• Me neither... O. o
      I love Lara Croft. maybe that's why I'm partial to that cool look. Haha