Girls: Do guys look better with or without hair gel?

Or any type of hair products for that matter.

201

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a woman with short hair.

Most women have never had short hair. Let me tell you this right now: DO NOT LISTEN to **ANYONE** who has never had short hair, on a question like this.

Ahahah

When women who've had long hair all their life say "Don't use ANY hair styling products!"... that's EXACTLY like when *men* say "Don't wear ANY makeup!"

... in other words:

• The guys THINK a woman "isn't wearing any makeup" when, in fact, she just knows how to do a "natural"-looking foundation really well;

• The women THINK guys (and short-haired women) "aren't using any styling products" when, in fact, we're using *just* the right amount to LOOK like we aren't using any... without our hair going everyfuckingwhere in any wind current greater than 0.0001 mph, standing up in response to any static electricity, parting itself in unpredictable ways, getting in our eyes, etc. etc.

__

Srsly...

Use the stuff.

But, DON'T OVER-use the stuff.

A little of it goes a long, long, long, long way.
    That's a LONG way, as in, "A TRAVEL-sized spray and a TRAVEL-sized gel/glue, together, should last you a couple MONTHS."

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Without...

• Hair wax - on the other hand - can be helpful in creating a desired hairdo without the greasy shine.

• Without. Definitely without. I see guys in the city pretty often that practically look like this and it's just silly.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../devo-pomps.jpg

• The paste/glue stuff is better, and even then, be sparing and if you don't need it, then don't use it.

• it depends on his hair and what hair cut he has, and what he wants it to look like.
    gel doesn't look bad at all unless it way too much and the haristyle doesn't look good on the guy.

• It depends on his hair texture, how long it is, how much product he's using, and how he's styling it. This question is too general to give a specific answer.

• Depends on the guy, the hair, etc.

• I personally like it when men leave their hair as it is. But it also depends on how the hair gel looks on a man. As far as hair moisturizers, men NEED to use those. You can't be walking around with hay head.

• With hair gel 😍 I have always loved hair gel on guys. I remember back when I was a young girl in school, when a boy shows up in hair gel, he automatically becomes my crush 😂

• without

• Definitely with hair gel, never leave the house without it.

• without it

• Depends on their hairstyle.

• without

• Without. Hands down all the way.

• I like the hair paste or pomade stuff instead of hair gel.

• With out.
    This ain't 2001.

• For me It doesn't matter as long he doesn't put so much

• Normally I'd say without but some guys need it. As long as your hair doesn't look all crunchy

• Depends how is his style. I don't mind either or, as long as his hair doesn't look like plastic because of the gel or looks messy because he didn't wear any

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!