What do you think of these tattoo locations?

I'll be 18 very soon and I want a tattoo or two. I'm not fond of lower back tattoos because of the " tramp stamp" reputation. I also don't want any on very bold places like my shoulders, upper back, chest or neck. I was thinking of something like these :

What do you think of these tattoo locations?What do you think of these tattoo locations?What do you think of these tattoo locations?What do you think of these tattoo locations?What do you think of these tattoo locations?What do you think of these tattoo locations?I was thinking it to say something along the lines of " his love never fails " with a small cross , or the " fall seven times, stand up eight" . I just need a good location for it. Which are your favorites?

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• As an ex tattoo artist. All I can say is,... hold onto the exact picture of the tattoo you want and hold onto it for a year. Come back, and if you really like it. Get it, but do it in solid red. That way if something happens it can be covered up easily if they mess it up or you don't like it in 30 years. Trust me on this one...

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh they're unoriginal, more cliche but each to their own. If you want something with deep meaning, id personalise it and pick a spot that links towards your tattoos meaning