Guys, is a girl with messy hair less attractive?

I have naturally thick and wavy hair and humidity is my enemy. My hair is a mess even if i try to fix it so i just end up tying them up like in school.

Does that make me less attractive troughout the day? What do you think about messy hairs?

• Yes because it's unneat to look at. The witch must be jealous !
  • No (please explain)
  • I don't care
    Vote C

42

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't care, honestly. If that is you in the picture, you are... wow. If not, then please direct me to that instagram model :).
    JK (not really)
    Anyway, messy hair is never a turn off, unless it gets so crazy that it looks like Frankensteins wife. but what that girl has in that picture is perfect in my opinion. I prefer if girls who have hair like that don't put it in a ponytail though, just because i believe it should be straightened to have the best and cleanest look if in a ponytail.
    Having hair like in that pic definitely isn't a turn off at all and is nothing to be insecure about.
    Flaunt that hair, girl! ;)