Guys, is a girl with messy hair less attractive?

I have naturally thick and wavy hair and humidity is my enemy. My hair is a mess even if i try to fix it so i just end up tying them up like in school.

Does that make me less attractive troughout the day? What do you think about messy hairs?

• Yes because it's unneat to look at. The witch must be jealous !
  • No (please explain)
  • I don't care
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

40

Most Helpful Guy

• No, definitely not, providing she has a nice, clean look to the rest of her body and face, with clean clothes & shoes. That way it would look fine, but if she looks messy in general with tatty clothes and messy skin, nails etc then it is just going to come off trampy, dirty and unattractive when combined with messy hair.

I actually think messy hair looks hotter quite often. I will usually tell my girl to leave he hair how it is naturally and not do anything with it because I like it like that. It reminds me of how it looks after sex haha. And it can be a nice change from seeing her with straightened hair.

What Guys Said 39

• It's pretty normal. If anything, a girl with her hair up in a messy bun is really attractive in my opinion.

• i don't care, honestly. If that is you in the picture, you are... wow. If not, then please direct me to that instagram model :).
    JK (not really)
    Anyway, messy hair is never a turn off, unless it gets so crazy that it looks like Frankensteins wife. but what that girl has in that picture is perfect in my opinion. I prefer if girls who have hair like that don't put it in a ponytail though, just because i believe it should be straightened to have the best and cleanest look if in a ponytail.
    Having hair like in that pic definitely isn't a turn off at all and is nothing to be insecure about.
    Flaunt that hair, girl! ;)

• Not necessarily. Ultimately, guys hate high maintenance girls that take forever to get ready. So if you are ok with going out with less than perfect hair, we actually like that because you are easier to deal with!

• It depends on the individual, but it's not hair neatness that turns me on, it's brains and the ability and willingness to use them.

• Yes bc it looks like she doesn't take care of herself in other parts of her life like: hygiene, house keeping, laundry, basically it makes her look lazy.

• I see but that is not always true

• You're right, it's not always true, but it is an impression, and if you're looking to impress someone, you have to look your best right. You never know who you're going to meet throughout the day.

• messy hair is cute when most people are like you. Thick hair and high humidity, you have a lot of company in the Philippines. Personally I like disheveled hair.. mine often is!

• I think it can look very attractive depending on the length of the hair. You can turn almost any hair into a work of art. Whether it's straight and thin, wavy and long, curly, whatever. A lot of fun if you put your imagination to the test.

• Messy hair can actually look fantastic sometimes. Some girls just really rock that look.

• no, well for someguys it could be unattractive.
    but i know plenty of them they dont care but will think it is beautiful..

• How is that beautiful when it is a mess?

• well u see messy hair doesn't necessarily makes any one lesser beautiful unless the guy has a thing for hair.
      guys do look at every girls that's true
      but the one they are attracted to will be not among them coz guys can't stare at the girl who they really like.😀

• Thing is... When she's attractive she can be in dirty old ripped up rags with hair that hasn't been combed for weeks and still look good

• It's hot when it's messy because you were previously in bed on top of each other

It's a style if otherwise so it depends

• let's say it doesn't work 83% of time

• Well it depends. But if it's just messy (not also filthy) it doesn't matter much, it can even add some attractiveness.

• I thinks it looks great, I always liked the jbf look. I once heard messy hair hair described as ' unfortunate hair', I think it was in Even Cowgirls get the Blues

• Beautiful

• Messy hair can be extremely hot

• I like it, why would it look unattractive?

• I love it when a babes hair looks messy I always have it looks cute and sexy all in one!

• lol nah

• Not that doesn't diminish the attraction at all

• I like to imagine it as that's probably what her hair will look like after I get done fucking her :P

• It just looks as it is.

• Dudes like sex hair on girls too, it isn't just the other way around 😜

• Nah cuz hair isn't everything

• No, we like girls with messy hair , yes it is attractive to us guys..

• That's hot

• For some girls, yes; others nope...

• I think messy hair is really cute.

• I think it can look very attractive depending on the length of the hair.

• More from Guys
    9