What do guys think of girls who wear crop tops/ belly shirts a lot & show there midriff?

Just wondering what guys generally think of girls who always wear belly shirts and have belly rings. Like do they automatically think she's easy? A hoe? What like I'm curious. What if she Carries herself really well & respectfully but just likes to show her midriff, will u think less of her? What do y'all think cuz I have a belly ring & I love wearing crop tops simply cuz I'm fit enough & like showing off my belly ring lol. But I'm not a hoe tho?

727

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's sexy, don't always think they are a hoe unless they dress a lot skimpier in other areas and act it

Most Helpful Girl

• On days its really hot and if your at an amusement park. But just to be randomly outside dressed like that is a no. I stay in a rough area here in DC, where a lot of drug activity and guys hang outside searching for women who are dressed like that so they can harass and catcall at them. Im not saying to change because of guys, but sometimes you just have to pick your battles.

What Guys Said 26

• They can look really good if you carry yourself like a normal human and not like some attention seeking person. If you go around to a bunch of guys all the time with or without wearing those clothes then people will suspect you are just looking for sex

• I usually wonder if they've planted a small radish crop in their bum!

• I don't think a girl is a hoe as long as she carries herself way, its like the same thing when girls wear low cut shirts just don't act trashy. All i know is that a lot of girls shouldn't be able to wear these shirts. case and point haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXCjIy6iUsE

• I'm not even sure what these clothes are. Although belly shirts are weird, I think they should be wearing a size about 2 bigger so that it functions as a shirt

• I think they look great! A lot of guys will think she's a slut. But I don't think being an attention seeker is the same as being a slut. I know innocent looking girls who are complete savages!

• It's very attractive.

• Please tell me we are assuming this person has a 'suitable' body type to begin with right? lol Meh, if its hot af outside why not? A bit attention whore-ish everywhere else though.

www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/2296/cs1.JPG

ah the 80's

• I'm not really a fan. But what I do like for some reason is when girls' midriffs become exposed. Yeah I'm weird

• Well, if you look like your description reads, I would be very impressed and would admire what you have to show... love belly rings too

• It's nice to look at..

• it can make you a little more attractive but i wouldn't say it makes you look like a hoe

• Hot if she's already hot but if she's not its gross

• I think it is one of the hottest things a girl can wear

• As long as she looks good in it go ahead. Personally I really don't care.

• I don't like belly button rings because it's very unattractive but I love the belly shirts!

• I love girls who wear belly shirts I think it's really hot!

• I love it!

• Sounds sexy, the guys are just reacting to what they're seeing.

• Skimpy and whorish. No thank you I'll pass.

• The belly ring I don't think means anything but the shirt could mean your trying to attract a guy

• Crop top plus low jeans is sexy AF

• If a girl has the right body type, I think it is super sexy. But in an innocent sort of way, if that makes any sense.

• If she is athletic, then I like it sometimes, bt not all the time.
    For me, when a girl shows cleavage, that makes me think she is a hoe, but a crop top just looks sexy. What kinds of bottoms do you wear with it?

• They gotta be fit to pull them off or else put that big guy away

• It's sexy. I've never judged a woman by what she wears.

• I've seen a lot of these over the years , during the summer its pretty much a normal thing to do around here , I wouldn't personally assuming anything just cause she had a belly piercing as there pretty popular on young women

What Girls Said 6

• I love wearing crop tops.

Wearing them is a reliable way for me to get smothered with belly kisses! :D

• so if you know you're not a hoe then y do u need to tell the world that? u just answered your own question saying because u love it...

• I love crop tops with skater skirts <3

• I made a poll once and most guys said it's a turn-on

• Sometimes I wear that and guys would love me!!

• i love crop tops