I enjoy going braless in public is this common?

I find bras uncomfortable so often go braless. Do others do this even with bigger boobs? What are your opinions on going braless?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have small ones it's not really a problem in most situations. With large ones, gee, you can't even look at the woman directly without staring, so I'd advise against it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I go braless quite often, but I have next to no boobs. As long as you're comfortable and you're not wearing excessively revealing outfits just go for it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I've seen a decent amount of girls go braless but they usually have fairly small boobs. Tbh going braless is hot to me so I wish more girls did it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's sexy as hell as long as she doesn't have a larger cup size then "C".

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you. It's actually supposed to be healthier for you, though it makes your breasts sag

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm so used to boobs i wouldn't even catch my attention that much lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Very common lots go braless

1|0
    0|0
  • Liar. I dare you to post a pic

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes I dont wear undies, so its ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's absolutely ok and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish all girls would go bottomless. I just love their beautiful figures

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that look if her boobs are small

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I like the look. With certain outfits. But try not to do it so much wear a sports bra if anything. Not wearing a bra leads to pre sagging!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Is that true? I heard wearing a bra causes the sagging, but I guess gravity would be pulling them down when you're not wearing one

• No! Even my doctor said that not wearing a bra causes sagging! And moisturize your tities as much as possible and also do workouts like push-ups and all that good stuff to help with the perkiness!!

• Yeah more girls need to do push-ups. won't get very muscular will just help with lifting an perkiness.

• If you have the kind that are small and firm enough, you can probably make it work. If so, go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • most find it uncomfortable so that's a common thing bt not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • i do it a lot depending on what i am wearing...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do this sometimes if the outfit is appropriate for that, because why not?😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, mine are D's and it kind of hurts to not wear one.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like it. it feels too unsupported.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do too sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do often

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do too I hate bras